FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Recover my media file after flash new ROM failed

<<

jameslakens

Serviio newbie

Post Mon May 12, 2014 5:48 am

Recover my media file after flash new ROM failed

As advised, I installed CyanogenMod Installer app on my Galaxy S5 and followed the instructions it tells to flash a new ROM to the device. Everything goes well at the start. But the screen suddenly turned black during the ROM installation. I rebooted the device but all of my previous data especially music and videos are deleted. Any software or app is capable of recovering my lost data? Please help !
<<

Jamataeis

Serviio newbie

Post Wed May 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: Recover my media file after flash new ROM failed

After I have unchecked the signature verification I was able to flash the rom file. However, after the flash i have rebooted the device. On the first screen the Asus logo appears and under it a loading bar. Soon thereafter the screen with the Asus logo and nVidia tegra logo appears. Then the tablet reboots and the same screen comes again. Nothing has changed. For your lost contacts, it is still possible to restore deleted contacts on galaxy S5 with some Android recovery program.
Last edited by Jamataeis on Sat May 17, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Wed May 14, 2014 11:22 pm

This is not related to Serviio. I suggest you seek support on the CyanogenMod forum.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera CS610A | Panasonic Viera V20A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 7 | Serviio 1.8 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

Myutouuhh

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:30 am

Jamataeis wrote:After I have unchecked the signature verification I was able to flash the rom file. However, after the flash i have rebooted the device. On the first screen the Asus logo appears and under it a loading bar. Soon thereafter the screen with the Asus logo and nVidia tegra logo appears. Then the tablet reboots and the same screen comes again. Nothing has changed. For your lost contacts, it is still possible to restore deleted contacts on galaxy S5with some Android recovery program.

I konw recover data need some app to help!
<<

Vpmsae

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:55 am

jameslakens wrote:As advised, I installed CyanogenMod Installer app on my Galaxy S5 and followed the instructions it tells to flash a new ROM to the device. Everything goes well at the start. But the screen suddenly turned black during the ROM installation. I rebooted the device but all of my previous data especially music and videos are deleted. Any software or app is capable of recovering my lost data from Android? Please help !

If you want to backup your current rooted ROM (I highly advise you to do this) and also install new ROMs, you will want to flash Clockwork Recovery
<<

Tomyji

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 am

Did you have creat any backup of these messages in past , if not ,you can only use recovery tools to scan the phone device to restore lost data from android internal memory ,you should try using Android Data Rescuer ,to get back the lost data you just need to install tools on your computer, then connect phone to computer and launch it , which can scan your phone memory and quickly find the deleted data from android ,when all the process is completed , you can selsct the found data that you want to recover, it won't take a long time , it is based on the size of deleted messages on your phone,

Return to General discussion