FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Streaming over vpn

<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:38 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

Unfortunately, i had to watch it on a live stream. Although i download Kodi but it took so long before that the race was ending. So had to go on with the channel only although it lagged a lot and was quite frustrating.
I want to ask, that i have done installing Kodi on my Mac, now do i need to install some specific plugin or i just need to play?
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:05 am

mariad wrote:Unfortunately, i had to watch it on a live stream. Although i download Kodi but it took so long before that the race was ending. So had to go on with the channel only although it lagged a lot and was quite frustrating.
I want to ask, that i have done installing Kodi on my Mac, now do i need to install some specific plugin or i just need to play?

Well, after you've installed Kodi vpn, you need to add add-ons, for sports, let's say SportsDevil is the most running add-on, just search it on google how to add XYZ add-on to Kodi and it will guide ya. After the add-on has been added successfully you can stream your favourite sports through it. But you've to check it if, what you're trying to stream is not region-locked, for that I would say use VyprVpn review :D
<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed May 10, 2017 11:30 am

Does vyprvpn have dedicated servers to work with kodi or any location would do.
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed May 24, 2017 8:04 am

mariad wrote:Does vyprvpn have dedicated servers to work with kodi or any location would do.

Vypr I believe does not give dedicated IPs on vpn. You have to talk to their support. Once updated, post it here as well
<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat May 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Asked their support this is what they had to say "we do offer VyprVPN Cloud to VyprVPN Premium and Business customers. This service can utilize a Static or Dedicated IP address"
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:24 am

mariad wrote:Asked their support this is what they had to say "we do offer VyprVPN Cloud to VyprVPN Premium and Business customers. This service can utilize a Static or Dedicated IP address"

Oh nice. I did not know that. Thanks Mariad!
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

I am talking to their support. let's see if I could get a custom made deal.
<<

h20

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:38 am

I wonder why you don't know about this https://www.bestvpnrating.com/blog/best ... -algorithm because this can solve everything you ask here. I'm sure it's the best way to make it work
<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:48 am

MSGBen wrote:I am talking to their support. let's see if I could get a custom made deal.

Any luck with the support?

h20 wrote:I wonder why you don't know about this https://www.bestvpnrating.com/blog/best ... -algorithm because this can solve everything you ask here. I'm sure it's the best way to make it work

Had a look at the site, seems good.
<<

savyy

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:37 pm

I guess you are using a free VPN or a VPN that has slow server, try using a different server or a Fast VPN with fast servers best for streaming, without compromising on security. A fast VPN will make u recover from all lags and buffering issue, making your streaming experience better
Previous

Return to General discussion