FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Streaming over vpn

<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 am

Post Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:38 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

Unfortunately, i had to watch it on a live stream. Although i download Kodi but it took so long before that the race was ending. So had to go on with the channel only although it lagged a lot and was quite frustrating.
I want to ask, that i have done installing Kodi on my Mac, now do i need to install some specific plugin or i just need to play?
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:05 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

mariad wrote:Unfortunately, i had to watch it on a live stream. Although i download Kodi but it took so long before that the race was ending. So had to go on with the channel only although it lagged a lot and was quite frustrating.
I want to ask, that i have done installing Kodi on my Mac, now do i need to install some specific plugin or i just need to play?



Well, after you've installed Kodi vpn, you need to add add-ons, for sports, let's say SportsDevil is the most running add-on, just search it on google how to add XYZ add-on to Kodi and it will guide ya. After the add-on has been added successfully you can stream your favourite sports through it. But you've to check it if, what you're trying to stream is not region-locked, for that I would say use VyprVpn review :D
<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 am

Post Wed May 10, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

Does vyprvpn have dedicated servers to work with kodi or any location would do.
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post Wed May 24, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

mariad wrote:Does vyprvpn have dedicated servers to work with kodi or any location would do.



Vypr I believe does not give dedicated IPs on vpn. You have to talk to their support. Once updated, post it here as well
<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:42 am

Post Sat May 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Streaming over vpn

Asked their support this is what they had to say "we do offer VyprVPN Cloud to VyprVPN Premium and Business customers. This service can utilize a Static or Dedicated IP address"
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:24 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

mariad wrote:Asked their support this is what they had to say "we do offer VyprVPN Cloud to VyprVPN Premium and Business customers. This service can utilize a Static or Dedicated IP address"



Oh nice. I did not know that. Thanks Mariad!
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

I am talking to their support. let's see if I could get a custom made deal.
<<

exoruel

Serviio newbie

Posts: 9

Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 am

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Streaming over vpn

All over the world, one of the biggest reasons for wanting a VPN is to watch streaming video content. What many people might not realize, however, is that the next most popular reasons – security and privacy – are an essential part of a VPN for streaming.
Previous

Return to General discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.