FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Fastest VPN

<<

mariad

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:54 am

Fastest VPN

Currently, the vpn i am using is making me work like a tortoise. Every time i try streaming or browsing, it just take ages to access the content.

Any one here who can recommend a vpn that is fastest enough to provide me the quickest access to my desired content.

Help will be much appreciated.
<<

savyy

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Re: Fastest VPN

Man, you gotta invest in to a VPN that has fast servers so that it boosts your streaming experience and reduce buffering and lags. You can also bypass geo-restrictions with it.
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:55 pm

There are two threads related to fastest vpns :D

Dude, check this one. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23940
<<

wendell

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:29 pm

same thread check this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23940
<<

remington

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:16 pm

I am using Fastest VPN service which quite faster and speedy than other vpn providers in the market.
<<

GeybSF

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:27 pm

remington wrote:I am using Fastest VPN service which quite faster and speedy than other vpn providers in the market.

Thanks! ;)
And there is a guide on the settings of this VPN?For to quickly understand!
If there is, please give information. I will be very grateful. Thanks! :D
<<

Laurence Burke

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Are you looking for a suitable guidance about fastest VPN? then follow this site where you will find the most competitive references about the fastest VPN. Thanks to my friend John Pollock, who suggested me to go through this blog. I am sure this would help you as well
<<

Heidel

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:11 pm

You're streaming through a VPN, Mariad? Doesn't that hinder your streaming quality?
<<

maryyy

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:31 am

I tried lots of free vpn, but all of them loaded in slow speed.
<<

M.K.Ghandi

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:13 pm

It depend on the servers and the protocol you are using. I would recommend you to use the best paid vpn service. I use a VPN for Ipad which provides the best speed and multiple protocols. PPTP is for fast speed and SSTP is for super security. I use both of them according to my need. :geek:
<<

Bernardrichii

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:17 pm

The Fastest VPN is Browsec and Tuxler
Head Admin and Software at Nursing Home Surrey
<<

ingridcarley

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:13 am

Choosing a fast VPN can be tough. There are hundreds of VPN service providers that claim to be the Fastest VPN, but only a few actually manage to make the cut when put through a proper speed test.
Just give a try for

1.PureVPN
2.Ivacy VPN
Elderly Software Developer at Care Home Bexhill
<<

Ricky Mendy

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Since I have a lot of use of a VPN, I really can't do with the ones which slow down the internet. This was the first reason I jumped from free to paid VPN services first of all. After trying my luck on few of the premium ones like Express and Nord I gave a chance to Ivacy VPN. I was shaken to see how the services were on par with the premium brands yet Ivacy cost too cheap. My speed problem was solved and ever since then, I am a happy Ivacy customer. http://www.ivacy.com
<<

markjason

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:27 am

My recommendation for you is to use either expressvpn or ipvanish. These two are the fastest vpn to use. If you doubt between these two than read comparison blog of expressvpn vs ipvanish.Your doubt will be clear for sure.
<<

sophiamartin03

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:09 am

Enjoy seamless Fastest VPN service on any device. We have Apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. To gain flawless experience, all it takes is a single tap for connectivity and you’re set. With third-parties and government agencies spying on you, VPN is a must-have. Laws such as data retention laws, have obligated Internet Service Providers to provide an individual’s data without informing the individual.
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 am

markjason wrote:My recommendation for you is to use either expressvpn or ipvanish. These two are the fastest vpn to use. If you doubt between these two than read comparison blog of expressvpn vs ipvanish.Your doubt will be clear for sure.

Yeah it makes sense. I have used IPVanish and it was good with my 100mbit connection. Never choked on my bandwidth. Speedy vpn lists all the fastest vpn providers available right now. All the top tier quality. I have yet to make a purchase.. the old subs are almost over.
<<

Hales Robert

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:32 am

Express VPN is fantastic.

i have tried several. and paid for them all to try them out.
the last two that remained standing as fastest vpn service were Safervpn and Express VPN.

it *could*depend which countries you are in, but Safervpn was not connectable in just too many environments in SE Asia.

so i have stayed with Express VPN.

especially if you want it for streaming, then its really Express VPN for reliability. they advertise it in fact.
it also is great on macOS as well as iOS.
servers throughout the world, mostly multiple servers per country.

in iOS the system's own VPN toggle switch will turn Express VPN on/off.

fast? its not normal for just turning on VPN to slow down bandwidth, but it will depend on where you are in relationship to the server you are connecting to, and the internet path from your country to the country of the server.
Express VPN does not slow down the connection i have found.
in fact, in many environments i am in turning on VPN seems to make a more stable connection. not necessarily faster, but more stable.
Last edited by Hales Robert on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

jhneyalia

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 am

mariad wrote:Currently, the vpn i am using is making me work like a tortoise. Every time i try streaming or browsing, it just take ages to access the content.

Any one here who can recommend a vpn that is fastest enough to provide me the quickest access to my desired content.

Help will be much appreciated.

If you need fastest VPNs that help you to boost your streaming or browsing so go for a complete guideline because you need to know how to select the speedy VPNs that really works...

Return to General discussion