FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How To Install Kodi On Apple Tv

<<

Erikaray

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:39 am

How To Install Kodi On Apple Tv

Hello, Everyone! I don't know is this right place to ask query or not but I want Help. I am Kodi user and I want to Install Kodi on My new Apple Tv. Is there any easy guidance available?
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:17 am

Re: How To Install Kodi On Apple Tv

As with any Apple device, you may have to first jailbreak the device before you can install anything that isn't found in the App store. Doing a Google search returns hundreds of sites with video or descriptions of how to do it and install Kodi. Here's one link: https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosap ... 7-3640061/ but I notice that it doesn't work on every version of ATV.

Remember that jailbreaking an Apple device voids the warranty, and in theory could block you from future iOS updates. I've never used an ATV, so I can't offer anything beyond that.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

wendell

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: How To Install Kodi On Apple Tv

Hello, Erikaray, I am also Kodi user also use on laptop and on Android box. One of my friends recently purchased Apple TV. He is also Kodi lover. but I did know about how to install Kodi on Apple Tv. As per your practice, he also joins forums in one forum he succeeds to find a guide on it. I am sharing with you check here: https://www.reviewsdir.com/how-to-insta ... -apple-tv/ maybe it will be helpful for you. as per atc98092, Remember that jailbreaking an Apple device voids the warranty, and in theory could block you from future iOS updates. I've never used an ATV, so I can't offer anything beyond that.

Return to General discussion