FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multi-Platform & Multi-login VPN recommendation

<<

savyy

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Multi-Platform & Multi-login VPN recommendation

I have been looking for a VPN that supports Multi-platform and Multi-login for me and my family, I have Macbook and an Android phone and my wife and kids have an iPhone, also I want to use a VPN for my NAS setup, I'd be great if anyone recommend me a decent service with a reasonable price package, thanks in Advance!
<<

MSGBen

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Multi-Platform & Multi-login VPN recommendation

There are several vpn providers that offers multi-login functions. Nord, PureVPN and Ipvanish is among them. I have experienced with only 2. Nord and PureVPN. Both works well on android and iphone. Not sure of Mac, because I dont have one :P

Anyway, there are many reviews for vpns that you can go for before making the purchase. Try reading PureVPN review
<<

William Hunt

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:13 pm

Multi-platform and multi-login VPN recommendation is surfshark, the reason for that is surfshark offers unlimited simultaneous connections.
Even howtowatchchannel.com recommends surfshark on top to access any channel from anywhere.
<<

Amastller

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:34 pm

MSGBen wrote:There are several vpn providers that offers multi-login functions. Nord, PureVPN and Ipvanish is among them. I have experienced with only 2. Nord and PureVPN. Both works well on android and iphone. Not sure of Mac, because I dont have one :P https://twojfilm.online/filmy-online

Anyway, there are many reviews for vpns that you can go for before making the purchase. Try reading PureVPN review

I recommend NORD exactly. He never disappointed me.

Return to General discussion