I am new here but i was helped out quite nicely by the user's to help me stream my favourite channels to my tv.
Despite i am new, i have found a very good website to find working RTMP Url ( with the pageUrl & swfUrl and playpath) so you can easily stream your favourite tv channels, e.g. Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 and other entertainment channels. I have tested only a handful of the stream since there are hundreds.
The website is:
http://www.oneplaylist.eu.pn/index.php/ ... rtsimpletv
This website is updated by users adding more and more RTMP Streams, originally the streams are for SimpleTV but they also work with serviio.
So how to get it working if you are a new, follow this guide:
1. Make sure you have downloaded and installed Serviio from http://www.serviio.org
2. Start up Serviio by clicking on the Serviio folder in all programs and clicking on start service and Serviio Console.
3. Open your web browser and goto the website (http://www.oneplaylist.eu.pn/index.php/ ... rtsimpletv)
4. On that page you will see many RTMP Streams.
5. To find your channel just press CTRL + F to type in the name of the channel.
6. If the channel is there just copy the RTMP Stream Url.
7. Go back to Serviio.
8. In the Serviio Console, click on the library tab.
9. On that tab there will be another tab saying Online resources.
10. You will see and empty list.
11. Click the add button on the right.
12. A box will pop-up.
13. You will see several inputs.
14. In the drop down menu select Livestream.
15. Below that in the source url, paste in the RTMP Stream Url you have copied.
16. Click on the button which says: CHECK THIS STREAM URL.
17. If the stream works it will show a green tick next to the source url otherwise it will show a red cross (if it is red just get another channel RTMP Stream Url).
18. Under that you will see a box to type a name for this stream, type any name you want.
19. Click finally on add button.
20. Once you have clicked add the pop up will close and you will see the stream in the list.
21. Click the save button at right hand bottom of the Serviio Console.
22. Click back onto the status tab at the top of the Serviio Console.
23. Then click on the stop server button.
24. Once it is stopped click on the start server button.
25. Go now on to the presentation tab in the console and scroll down and find the category name Online.
26. If the visibility on the right hand of that table is on diable just click that and choose display category.
27. Click save again and stop and start the server.
28. Now go to where ever your DLNA tv or XBOX 360/XBOX ONE or PS3/PS4 is and find in the videos list the Serviio name.
29. Click on Serviio and click on videos folder.
30. FInally inside that folder is the Online folder where you should be able to see your livestream.
Sometimes the online folder may not be in the videos folder in that case just find where ever it is.
Please reply if you have any issues.