FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TV shows won't show in Series with My Movies metadat.

<<

Simmo10

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:39 pm

TV shows won't show in Series with My Movies metadat.

Hi, I changed the metadata setting to get metadata from My Movies and I liked the way it organised the Movies folder better. Some of my movies have a sub folder for extras which were being included in the Movies folder but with My Movies it just shows the main movie. The down side is it shows all my tv episodes in the movies folder too unless I disable metadata for the shared folder where the tv shows are. I'm ok with that but if I can have them in the Series folder that would be better.

I've tried changing the type to TV Show in My Movies, I've renamed all the files for a series eg. "The Office - S01E01".

How do I get tv shows to show in the Series folder with My Movies? Thanks
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Re: TV shows won't show in Series with My Movies metadat.

On the console, go to the Presentation tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You'll see a setting labeled "Show Series in relevant categories only". Check that box and your TV episodes will only appear under Series, or when browsing folders.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

Simmo10

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Thank you, I already have that enabled.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Simmo10 wrote:Thank you, I already have that enabled.

Then your TV episodes should only appear under the Series presentation, and your movies should appear under either Title and/or Movies. I have metadata enabled with no issues. There should be no episodes in the movies section, and no movies under Series. Are you trying to have them displayed differently?
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

<<

Simmo10

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:20 pm

It's enabled but everything in My Movies collection is still showing up in the Movies folder, even when the type is changed to TV Show in My Movies. I'm using My Movies 3 because I can't get My Movies 5 to install. Everytime I try to install My Movies 5 I get the message:

Code:
The SQL Server installer required to uninstall the database failed to download. The removal process failed

Maybe Serviio doesn't read My Movies 3 metadata correctly regarding seperating TV Shows.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Simmo10 wrote:I've tried changing the type to TV Show in My Movies, I've renamed all the files for a series eg. "The Office - S01E01".
Try removing the dash eg The Office S01E01.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Or it could be that series aren’t supported. This was the original task for My Movies integration: https://bitbucket.org/xnejp03/serviio/i ... -my-movies but whether there was any later integration work is unknown. Try removing the dash as above but if that doesn’t work, it will need some development work by @zip to get going.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

Simmo10

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 pm

DenyAll wrote:Try removing the dash eg The Office S01E01.

Thanks, I thought there was a dash but I'm at home now and I can see there isn't a dash.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:51 am

With "The Office", is it the American version? If so, I have mine named like this: "The Office (US) - S01E02 - Diversity Day.mkv". If it's not the American version, then remove the (US) from the file name. I have no problem with mine appearing only under the Series presentation.
Dan

<<

Simmo10

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:18 am

It's the UK version. I've changed all the names of the episodes in the series to the same format except the UK episode names eg. "The Office - S01E02 - Work Experience.mkv". Mine are mkv's as well. I've forced refreshed and left it a while but they're still showing in the Movies folder. I'm thinking the xml code might be different in My Movies 3 compared to My Movies 5. This is the xml:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<!--This file is created and copyrighted by My Movies (http://www.mymovies.dk) to store movie meta-data in movie folders, and may not be altered. The data may be used freely for non-commercial purposes only (this means that you may not use it in commercial programs, without written consent). If you would like to use the data for commercial purposes, please contact support@mymovies.dk. The data may not be redistributed, shared, transferred or in any way used in ways that cannot be referred to as personal usage by the original user. This means that using the data on websites, services or similar is strictly forbidden.-->
<Title>
  <ID>297</ID>
  <WebServiceID>5a5f6c25-022b-4e2f-86d1-50ed2240194b</WebServiceID>
  <TVWebServiceID>dc9ba18f-607e-4f99-bfe5-1181498ed65b</TVWebServiceID>
  <CollectionNumber>281</CollectionNumber>
  <MediaType>TV Serie</MediaType>
  <Type BluRay3D="False" BoxSet="False">DVD</Type>
  <Barcode>5014503111526</Barcode>
  <Country>United Kingdom</Country>
  <LocalTitle>The Office: The Complete First Series</LocalTitle>
  <LocalTitleDisplay>The Office: The Complete First Series</LocalTitleDisplay>
  <OriginalTitle>The Office: The Complete First Series</OriginalTitle>
  <SortTitle>Office 01.00: The Complete First Series, The</SortTitle>
  <SortTitleDisplay>Office 01.00: The Complete First Series, The</SortTitleDisplay>
  <Edition>
  </Edition>
  <IMDB>tt0290978</IMDB>
  <Rating>9</Rating>
  <AspectRatio>1.78:1</AspectRatio>
  <VideoStandard>PAL</VideoStandard>
  <ProductionYear>2003</ProductionYear>
  <ReleaseDate>10/14/2002</ReleaseDate>
  <ReleaseDateDisplay>14/10/2002</ReleaseDateDisplay>
  <RunningTime>174</RunningTime>
  <TagLine />
  <Description><![CDATA[BAFTA winning comedy about the Slough paper-merchant where life is stationary...  David Brent (Ricky Gervais) is a petty, pompous boss who thinks he's the funniest, most popular man in the world.  Pedantic jobsworth Gareth (Mackenzie Crook) agrees with him.

They're both wrong.

Tim (Martin Freeman) really is popular and funny but the joke is on him, so he's stuck in the middle of their little world - a world in which he hates everything except the receptionist Dawn (Lucy Davis).  Will Tim escape?  Will Dawn choose the right man?  Will MI6 ever call on Gareth to help them out?  And will David Brent ever regret letting a film crew into The Office?

]]></Description>
  <ExtraFeatures NotPresent="False"><![CDATA[- Exclusive Documentary
- Deleted Scenes]]></ExtraFeatures>
  <ParentalRating Adult="False" TV="False">
    <Value>5</Value>
    <Description>Suitable only for persons of 15 years and over</Description>
  </ParentalRating>
  <DataProvider>
  </DataProvider>
  <DataProviderId>
  </DataProviderId>
  <ImportSource />
  <ImportId />
  <LocalTrailer>
    <URL>
    </URL>
    <Type>0</Type>
  </LocalTrailer>
  <Watched>False</Watched>
  <Covers>
    <Front>mymovies-front.jpg</Front>
    <FrontMedium>C:\ProgramData\My Movies\FileStorage\Covers\med11967938-970d-4720-8726-053ab33d3d20.jpg</FrontMedium>
    <Back>mymovies-back.jpg</Back>
    <BackMedium>C:\ProgramData\My Movies\FileStorage\Covers\med82e21a75-8abb-438e-aac4-d2f37bfdd87b.jpg</BackMedium>
  </Covers>
  <DataChanged>1/11/2013 3:58:43 PM</DataChanged>
  <CoversChanged>7/5/2010 5:01:07 PM</CoversChanged>
  <LockData>False</LockData>
  <LockCovers>False</LockCovers>
  <Added>11/24/2017 10:24:26 AM</Added>
  <RecordChanged>11/24/2017 10:26:13 AM</RecordChanged>
  <Categories />
  <Genres>
    <Genre>Television</Genre>
    <Genre>Comedy</Genre>
  </Genres>
  <AudioTracks>
    <AudioTrack Language="English" Type="Dolby Digital" Channels="2.0" />
  </AudioTracks>
  <Subtitles NotPresent="False">
    <Subtitle Language="English" />
  </Subtitles>
  <Studios>
    <Studio>BBC</Studio>
    <Studio>Warner Bros. Entertainment</Studio>
  </Studios>
  <Discs>
    <Disc TitleMode="True" HideSideA="False" HideSideB="False">
      <DiscIdStored>
      </DiscIdStored>
      <DoubleSided>False</DoubleSided>
      <Name>The Office: Series 1 Eps 1-6</Name>
      <DiscIdSideA>4A6BDA92-EB8FA06F</DiscIdSideA>
      <DiscIdSideB>
      </DiscIdSideB>
      <LocationSideA>.</LocationSideA>
      <LocationTypeSideA>1</LocationTypeSideA>
      <LocationSideB>
      </LocationSideB>
      <LocationTypeSideB>-1</LocationTypeSideB>
      <ChangerSlot>
      </ChangerSlot>
      <TitlesSideA>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="True" MainMovie="True" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="29" Seconds="43" Frames="13" FPS="25" TVSeason="1" TVEpisode="1">
          <Title><![CDATA[]]></Title>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="02" Frames="10" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="2" Hours="00" Minutes="06" Seconds="15" Frames="05" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="3" Hours="00" Minutes="07" Seconds="44" Frames="04" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="4" Hours="00" Minutes="04" Seconds="44" Frames="19" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="5" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="16" Frames="23" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="6" Hours="00" Minutes="00" Seconds="40" Frames="02" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="True" MainMovie="False" Number="2" Hours="00" Minutes="29" Seconds="10" Frames="23" FPS="25" TVSeason="1" TVEpisode="2">
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="31" Frames="22" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="2" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="54" Frames="02" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="3" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="38" Frames="00" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="4" Hours="00" Minutes="04" Seconds="59" Frames="16" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="5" Hours="00" Minutes="06" Seconds="25" Frames="09" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="6" Hours="00" Minutes="00" Seconds="41" Frames="24" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="True" MainMovie="False" Number="3" Hours="00" Minutes="29" Seconds="25" Frames="17" FPS="25" TVSeason="1" TVEpisode="3">
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="24" Frames="16" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="2" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="31" Frames="18" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="3" Hours="00" Minutes="06" Seconds="25" Frames="03" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="4" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="43" Frames="11" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="5" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="05" Frames="23" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="6" Hours="00" Minutes="01" Seconds="14" Frames="21" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="True" MainMovie="False" Number="4" Hours="00" Minutes="29" Seconds="13" Frames="18" FPS="25" TVSeason="1" TVEpisode="4">
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="04" Seconds="37" Frames="07" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="2" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="34" Frames="10" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="3" Hours="00" Minutes="04" Seconds="38" Frames="00" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="4" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="13" Frames="08" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="5" Hours="00" Minutes="08" Seconds="30" Frames="21" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="6" Hours="00" Minutes="00" Seconds="39" Frames="22" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="True" MainMovie="False" Number="5" Hours="00" Minutes="29" Seconds="34" Frames="20" FPS="25" TVSeason="1" TVEpisode="5">
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="41" Frames="17" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="2" Hours="00" Minutes="07" Seconds="34" Frames="18" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="3" Hours="00" Minutes="04" Seconds="03" Frames="04" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="4" Hours="00" Minutes="03" Seconds="13" Frames="18" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="5" Hours="00" Minutes="08" Seconds="18" Frames="01" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="6" Hours="00" Minutes="00" Seconds="43" Frames="12" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="True" MainMovie="False" Number="6" Hours="00" Minutes="29" Seconds="16" Frames="20" FPS="25" TVSeason="1" TVEpisode="6">
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="29" Frames="03" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="2" Hours="00" Minutes="04" Seconds="30" Frames="00" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="3" Hours="00" Minutes="05" Seconds="03" Frames="22" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="4" Hours="00" Minutes="02" Seconds="47" Frames="11" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="5" Hours="00" Minutes="10" Seconds="43" Frames="17" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="6" Hours="00" Minutes="00" Seconds="42" Frames="17" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="False" MainMovie="False" Number="7" Hours="00" Minutes="02" Seconds="48" Frames="02" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="02" Seconds="48" Frames="02" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
        <Title ContainsEpisode="False" MainMovie="False" Number="8" Hours="00" Minutes="00" Seconds="20" Frames="18" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          <Chapter ContainsEpisode="False" Number="1" Hours="00" Minutes="00" Seconds="20" Frames="18" FPS="25" TVSeason="" TVEpisode="">
          </Chapter>
        </Title>
      </TitlesSideA>
    </Disc>
  </Discs>
  <Persons ActorsComplete="True">
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Ricky Gervais</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>David Brent (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Martin Freeman</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Tim Canterbury (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Mackenzie Crook</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Gareth Keenan (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Lucy Davis</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Dawn Tinsley (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Ewen MacIntosh</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Keith (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Ben Bradshaw</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Ben (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Jamie Deeks</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Jamie (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Jane Lucas</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Sheila (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Emma Louise Manton</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Emma (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Alexander Perkins</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Ralph (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Philip Pickard</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Phillip / ... (14 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Joel Beckett</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Lee (13 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Patrick Baladi</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Neil Godwin (8 episodes, 2002-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Julie Fernandez</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Brenda (8 episodes, 2002-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Rachel Isaac</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Trudy (8 episodes, 2002-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Howard Saddler</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Oliver (8 episodes, 2002-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Stirling Gallacher</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Jennifer Taylor-Clark (7 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Ralph Ineson</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Chris 'Finchy' Finch / ... (7 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Oliver Chris</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Ricky Howard / ... (6 episodes, 2001)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Stacey Roca</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Rachel (6 episodes, 2002)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Robin Hooper</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Malcolm (6 episodes, 2001)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Angela Clerkin</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Jackie (6 episodes, 2001)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Patrick Driver</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Patrick (6 episodes, 2002)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Tony MacMurray</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Tony (6 episodes, 2002)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Sally Bretton</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Donna (5 episodes, 2001)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Yvonne D'Alpra</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Joan (4 episodes, 2001)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Stephen Merchant</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Nathan 'Oggy' aka The Oggmonster / ... (4 episodes, 2001-2002)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Tom Goodman-Hill</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Ray (3 episodes, 2002)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Jennifer Hennessy</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Jude (3 episodes, 2002)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>David Schaal</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Glynn / ... (3 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Ron Merchant</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Gordon (3 episodes, 2001-2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Stephen Humby</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Simon (3 episodes, 2002)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Elizabeth Berrington</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Anne (2 episodes, 2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Nicola Cotter</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Karen Roper (2 episodes, 2001)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Steve Brody</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Agent (2 episodes, 2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Neil Fitzmaurice</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Alex (2 episodes, 2001)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Alec Christie</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role> (2 episodes, 2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Sandy McDade</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Ben Forster</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Martha Howe-Douglas</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Office Employee #2 (2 episodes, 2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="1">
      <Name>Ashley Jensen</Name>
      <Type>Actor</Type>
      <Role>Interviewer (2 episodes, 2003)</Role>
    </Person>
    <Person Type="2">
      <Name>Stephen Merchant</Name>
      <Type>Director</Type>
      <Role>
      </Role>
    </Person>
  </Persons>
  <CheckSum>3395b8c4905526cfb6ed3e35a9f71a46</CheckSum>
  <MediaInfo>
    <VideoDetails FileType="MKV" Format="AVC" FPS="25.000" Codec="V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC" ScanType="Progressive" AspectRatio="1.759" Width="704" Height="576" PlayTime="1783520" BitRate="1714084" />
    <Audio Codec="AC3" Format="AC-3" Language="en" Channels="2" />
  </MediaInfo>
</Title>

I've attached a screenshot of the filen and My Movies settings.
Attachments
My Movies  The Office.JPG
My Movies The Office.JPG (253.87 KiB) Viewed 8906 times
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:49 pm

I have to apologize. I completely overlooked you were using XML files for the metadata. I had no idea a program such as My Movies existed, so didn't catch your meaning earlier. Now that I've looked at it, I may give it a try.

I've never played with XML metadata files, so it's certainly possible there's something in the file that Serviio is recognizing inaccurately. For that, we'll need @Zip to take a look and see how his parser is reading the files.
Dan

<<

Simmo10

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:07 pm

No worries, thanks for trying to help. For now I can navigate to TV shows in the Folder section.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:39 am

Hi,

so there is a single mymovies.xml file for the series / season and a separate xml file for each episode? If yes, could you attach both of these files?

Also, did you select MyMovies as your metadata source in Serviio console?

Return to Serviio Support & Help