FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Vizio TV crashes when viewing folder

<<

rco

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 am

Vizio TV crashes when viewing folder

My TV recognizes the server ok, and can display/play the music and video files I have in a folder, but if I select Video and try to view the folder of shared video files, the TV turns off. The detailed log did not report any errors, the TV crashes after "Browse() called for renderer Unrecognized device (profile viziotv).../Reading a AccessGroup (id = 1)/Found entry in the cache (local_default), returning it/Returning OK SOAP message". I can see the beginning initials of the video names under Video:Titles. Maybe something is wrong with the metadata, but I've tried all permutations of that. Any ideas?
<<

iheartninjas

Serviio lover

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 am

Re: Vizio TV crashes when viewing folder

What is your setup, if I may ask. Bought a Vizio almost two weeks ago and i can not get it to recognize server? (btw not trying to hijack your thread but it's just that i've searched everywhere no success so far)
<<

rco

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Vizio TV crashes when viewing folder

I have Vizio E401i-A2, I'm using the defaults I think in the Serviio console with the Vizio TV profile. The TV recognized the serviio immediately (through Media Center) over wifi. I didn't have to tweak anything special.

Return to Serviio Support & Help