Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Music Library Not Showing

Sorry for the newbie question, but I believe that I have followed the procedure correctly to identify my Music folder on my Windows 8 PC as the location of my music (Apple loss-less format). However, neither on my Samsung TV Allshare connection nor on the web media browser client do I see what is in that folder. What is strange is that a few albums show but I don't know where they are as a couple of them are ones that I haven't ripped to this library yet. My understanding was that Serviio handles Apple loss-less natively. Is that correct, or is something else required to support it?

3/1/14: I have figured out that the albums I saw are leftovers from iTunes. I have additionally learned that on my Samsung TV if I select my home PC as the AllShare server, rather than Serviio, I can see my newly ripped items. However, they won't play because they are m4a format. If I select Serviio as the server, I don't see anything and the same is true when I use the MediaBrowser.

3/3/14: So video and pictures show up fine. It is just music where I have the issue.