Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Error: Cannot communicate with server.

I use a sony media player with my TV and serviio on my PC. After update to the latest version, i have been getting the error "Cannot communicate with server" error when trying to browse 2 directorys in my library. I can browse and play other directorys in the library. I tried deleting and adding back those directorys in the serviio library, but it did not work.
This is from the serviio log

2014-04-26 09:44:24,458 WARN [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_F^FOL_R1 failed with exception: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.metadata.MPAARating.Unknown
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.metadata.MPAARating.Unknown
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:251)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:142)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectoryEngine.browse(ContentDirectoryEngine.java:102)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:152)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeOperation(ServiceInvoker.java:253)
at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:93)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:66)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:61)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:293)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:77)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:212)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:196)
Caused by: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.metadata.MPAARating.Unknown
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:160)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:248)
... 14 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.metadata.MPAARating.Unknown
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Unknown Source)
at org.serviio.library.local.metadata.MPAARating.valueOf(MPAARating.java:16)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.initVideo(VideoDAOImpl.java:1334)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.mapResultSet(VideoDAOImpl.java:1271)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.retrieveVideosForFolder(VideoDAOImpl.java:347)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.getListOfVideosForFolder(VideoService.java:347)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.getItemsForMediaType(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:256)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:124)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:154)
... 15 more

Well looks like I posted to soon. I uninstalled and re installed serviio and it solved the problem.