[SOLVED] SERVIIO has entered "The Twilight Zone" - Fails

<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:55 pm

[SOLVED] SERVIIO has entered "The Twilight Zone" - Fails

Troubleshooting steps:
    *CHKDSK ?: /f /v on all drives - no anomalies reported

*RAID Resynch all 6 physical drives (All are RAID 1 Mirror Sets) - no anomalies reported

*CHKDSK ?: /f /r /v on all drives - no anomalies reported

*SERVIIO is installed on DRIVE C: which has 137GB of freespace - S/B plenty of room for SERVIIO Library files.

*Uninstall SERVIIO 18.1 and eradicate all files, folders and registry entries

*Reboot

*Uninstall JAVA using the JAVA uninstaller tool

*Reboot

*Install latest version of JAVA for Windows 7 x64

*Reboot

*Install SERVIIO 18.1

*Reboot

*Created new folders and subfolders for The Twilight Zone (I did not copy the folder names from my backup), I then copied the media files for the Twilight Zone Movie and the Twilight Zone Seasons into the newly created subfolders, as appropriate in an effort to prevent any permissions problems from being replicated.

*Added the entity NETWORK SERVICE to the Security for the two logical volumes containing SERVIIO Shares and set the permissions for NETWORK SERVICE to FULL CONTROL. I then forced propagation of the Root Security for each logical volume to propagate to all subordinate subfolders and files. This propagated permissions throughout the drives.

*Set the LOGON ACCOUNT for SERVIIO SERVICE to NETWORK SERVICE and RESTARTED THE SERVICE

*Set SERVIIO LOG to DEBUG

*Rebooted

*Add the four original SERVIIO Shared Folders as before. (I selected POLLIER on each in an effort to minimize the FILE LOCKING ISSUE WHICH IS WELL DOCUMENTED but even POLLIER does not prevent the FILE LOCKING, it only seems to minimize the impact).

*Let the SERVIIO Server computer ruminate for 40 hours to rebuild the SERVIIO Library.

*The Season 05 folder continues to FAIL to show any media present on my Toshiba Smart TV ("No Applicable Media Present"), my Samsung Smart TV and my Android TV box (The folder shows but and won't open to show the media files in it" - 2 proprietary software interfaces and KODI. They all reflect the same situation ... nothing in the Season 05 folder in the SERVIIO Library.

*Examined the SERVIIO LOG inexplicably, it adds and Season 05 media files to the library and then, inexplicably, immediately removes all Season 05 media files! WHY??? I added another TV show to the SERVIIO Share and it just adds it and goes on with life and everything works normally.

*Copied the Season 05 folder into the root of the SERVIIO Share and it fails there too. There must be something wrong with the media someplace none of the files appear to be different from Seasons 01-04. Would a MediaInfo list help?

The problem that precipitated these Draconian measures is that I have a folder name "The Twilight Zone Franchise" and the subfolder 'The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05 (1963-1964)" was showing no media present on 3 dissimilar DLNA clients (Toshiba Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV Box). There is valid and playable media present in the folder.

Before I executed the steps above, I tried renaming the sub-folder for Season 05, re-encoding the audio and video of the media (was MKV,AVC,AC3) as both AVI(DIVX,AAC) and MKV(H.264,AAC) in new "Season 05 MKV" and "Season 05 AVI" subfolders, renaming directories, moving the season 05 media files to the Season 04. In each case, the DLNA client when attempting to view those folders reports no media present. I removed the Season 05 media files from the Season 04 folder and the Season 04 media reappeared in the Season 04 folder. I then progressively deleted the original Season 05 subfolder, then the Season 05 AVI subfolder and then the Season 05 MKV subfolder. I renamed the intermediate folder from "The Twilight Zone (1959-1964) to just "The Twilight Zone". In each case, the deleted or original named folders in the case of a rename continued to appear and would not vanish. I then renamed the primary folder to just "The Twilight Zone". Not only do ALL the non-existent Season 05 folders continue to exist, but the deleted "Twilight Zone Movie" folder remains. It was at this time (having a good backup, of course) I removed the entire "The Twilight Zone" root folder. All the phantom folders and the Season 05 folder which had good media in it but reported as "No Media Present" stayed while the folders that originally reported with media and functioned as expected disappeared. So I was left with a set of dead folder trees that no longer exist! I tried "FORCE RESCAN" and waited 6 hours, rebooted and then did another "FORCE RESCAN" and waited 12 hours and nothing changed.

Part of the renaming was a thought on my part to see if SERVIIO is appropriately using the correct maximum PATH length (including the maximum FILENAME length) internally. The maximum lengths for NTFS are defined in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa365247(v=vs.85).aspx#win32_file_namespaces. The longest media filename "U:\Movies Archive\The Twilight Zone\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05 (1963-1064)\The Twilight Zone S05E16 The Self Improvement Of Salvadore Ross.mkv" in the Season 05 folder is 155 Unicode characters total (path+filename) and the actual FILENAME is only 67 Unicode chars which is well short of the maximum 260 however implementationsn limit that to 255 but in any case the FILENAME is only 67 characters. I did an audit of the entire SERVIIO Share and there are 240 media FILENAME entries with 64-109 Unicode char and there appear to be no anomalies associated with the handful I tested so, apparently, there is nothing particularly special about a FILENAME with a length of 67. There are numerous PATH+FILENAME entries up to and including 205 Unicode char so, apparently, there is nothing special about the total length of 155. There are also numerous PATH entries up to and including 167 Unicode char so there is also nothing particularly auspicious about 79 Unicode char of this Twilight Zone Episode PATH. Apparently there is nothing wrong with SERVIIO's PATH and FILENAME processes or the much longer entries discovered during my audits should show anomalies and they did not. I could try truncating the FILENAME to only 64 Unicode char but I don't see that as the root cause based on my analysis of this particular SERVIIO Share so I didn't do that.

Season 05 continues to FAIL to show any media present (per my Toshiba TV "No Applicable Media Files Present") but Seasons 01-04 show and play just fine.

I think I have performed extreme due diligence on my part to rule out many problems and scenarios and now I seek probitive questions, suggestions and eventually a comprehensive answer to this vexing problem with the Library.

The actual error returned by SERVIIO MEDIA BROWSER is "Unknown Server Error (500, Undefined)" <= What does this actually mean???

If purchasing SERVIIO will guarantee a resolution, I am happy to do that with certain conditions (FILE LOCKING, timely stopping of the SERVIIO service).

I would never have discovered this problem if I had wanted to view a specific Twilight Zone episode with William Shatner in it and could not. This problem could have gone unnoticed for a long time. I now wonder how many other situations may be present in the SERVIIO Library that I am not aware of. Bottom line, I can no longer trust that the SERVIIO Library has integrity in comparison to the media actually present in the SERVIIO Share.

What is special about "The Twilight Zone"? Has SERVIIO "entered" or "found its' way into" "The Twilight Zone" :roll: and can't deal with it?

[UPDATE]
Here is a list of Media Files Present:
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E01 In Praise Of Pip.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E02 Steel.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E03 Nightmare At 20000 Feet.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E04 A Kind Of Stopwatch.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E05 The Last Night Of A Jockey.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E06 Living Doll.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E07 The Old Man In The Cave.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E08 Uncle Simon.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E09 Probe 7 Over And Out.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E10 The 7th Is Made Up Of Phantoms.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E11 A Short Drink From A Certain Fountain.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E12 Ninety Years Without Slumbering.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E13 Ring A Ding Girl.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E14 You Drive.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E15 The Long Morrow.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E16 The Self Improvement Of Salvadore Ross.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E17 Number 12 Looks Like You.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E18 Black Leather Jackets.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E19 Night Call.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E20 From Agnes With Love.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E21 Spur Of The Moment.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E22 An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E23 Queen Of The Nile.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E24 Whats In The Box.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E25 The Masks.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E26 I Am The Night Color Me Black.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E27 Sounds And Silences.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E28 Caesar And Me.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E29 The Jeopardy Room.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E30 Stopover In A Quiet Town.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E31 The Encounter.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E32 Mr Garrity AndThe Graves.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E33 The Brain Center At Whipples.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E34 Come Wander With Me.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E35 The Fear.mkv
E:\Video Archive\The Twilight Zone Franchise\The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)\Season 05\The Twilight Zone S05E36 The Bewitchin Pool.mkv

What else do I need to provide to get to a resolution?

I created two subfolders under the root of Video Archive with these media files and when they failed to appear in the folders, deleted them but these "Phantom" directories persist in SERVIIO Library. Why? When you delete a folder with or without content inside, it should be removed from SERVIIO Library.
Last edited by Morbius on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:23 am

Re: SERVIIO has entered "The Twilight Zone" and is failing

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22934#p112299 - "Have you ever done a clean install of Serviio. Uninstall Serviio, delete the Serviio folder and any subfolders if any are left and then reinstall Serviio and create all shares one at a time checking everything is good in between adding shares."

My thoughts (and its all guessing) is that your library is corrupt and further there are one or more files that are causing this. This would account for the file locks being held (there is a file that is being opened but not being processed properly) are that is also leaving the library in an incomplete state.

So the suggestion is to start with a clean install of Serviio, turn on detailed logging, and then add one share at a time and and one folder at a time to the share, testing between adds as you go. This will isolate endevour to the problem. Make sure detailed logging is on, so that when you experience an issue we have something to review.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:30 am

YES I HAVE DONE ALL THE STEPS YOU SUGGEST REPEATEDLY. IT DOESN'T MAKE A DAMNED BIT OF DIFFERENCE. IT JUST FAILS. Yes, I KNOW HOW TO TURN DEBUG ON so that is a redundant suggestion. I think I said I turned DEBUG logging on but if I didn't well - I have routinely done that every time I do AN ABSOLUTELY EXTREMELY CLEAN install of SERVIIO (About 10 times so far). I have done this repeatedly. SAME DAMN STUPID CRAP EVERY TIME NO MATTER WHAT I TRY!

If you actually took the time and actually read my post carefully, I have performed several extremely clean installs of SERVIIO. I just did one because I tried Universal Media Server but it caused my TOSHIBA TV to constantly turn on and then reboot and when I uninstalled it, SERVIIO lost its mind so I, once again, UNINSTALLED JAVA, UNINSTALLED SERVIIO, REMOVED ALL FLIPPING REFERENCES TO SERVIIO IN THE ENTIRE FILESYSTEM of this computer as well as THE REGISTRY (All HIVES, All iterations) and then reinstalled both. I immediately TURNED ON DEBUG LOG. I wish you would really take the time and read my post carefully before presuming data corruption. That is a dog that just won't hunt. If it is corruption, it is being caused by SERVIIO, NOT BY THIS COMPUTER. I am getting really bored by people who cannot or will not read everything before they come to an off the wall conclusion that does not apply.

ACTUALLY, the very first thing I did was to run MEMTEST on this computer for 24 hours but that was weeks ago and there were no Memory Anomalies reported. Memory is always the first thing I suspect in a case like this.The memory has always tested Golden in this computer and NO IT IS NOT OVERCLOCKED OR SOMETHING INSANELY STUPID LIKE THAT. My preference is for RELIABLE computers!

I am so fed up at this point with SERVIIO and the lack of attention to detail by the support staff. I guess they don't flipping give a rip about getting to the root cause of this anomaly.

I just created the only SERVIIO Share in the NEW CLEAN INSTALL with ONLY the TWILIGHT ZONE and SEASON 05 STILL FAILS!!! The odd part is that when I list the folder in MEDIA CENTER, it shows a valid and appropriate thumbnail on the folder!

Removed the share from SERVIIO and restored the same files from my backup to a different PHYSICAL/LOGICAL MIRROR SET and created a new share and same exact behavior - SEASON 05 FAILS

NOW WE HAVE RULED OUT PHYSICAL AND LOGICAL DRIVE OPPORTUNITIES FOR CORRUPTION.

WHERE DO YOU WANT THE GD LOGS?

WHERE DO YOU WANT THE GD DUMP OUT OF MEDIAINFO??

Thank you. Hopefully you will understand that it is a SERVIIO ISSUE and not my issue. There is something that SERVIIO fails to handle correctly!

The only thing I have not done to this point is a clean install of WINDOWS 7. If you will assure me that this will fix my issues, I will be most happy to do that.
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:08 am

Ok ... the standalone share failed on SEASON 05.

I tried to remove the SHARE ... ERROR 500
I tried to change to the POLLIER ... ERROR 500

I attempted to display the SHARE MEDIA CENTER > VIDEO > FOLDERS ... ERROR 500

I attempted to stop SERVIIO - it does not stop

REBOOTED

Deleted the shared folder defined in SERVIIO.

Still cannot remove the SHARE in SERVIIO - ERROR 500

REBOOTED

SERVIIO can now be stopped/restarted

Created NEW FOLDER

ADDED one video at a time, Video 4 killed it off!

Can no longer manipulate this share either - ERROR 500

DELETED THE SHARE

Now cannot remove either of the SHARES with SEASON 05 - ERROR 500

You know, I just want to USE SERVIIO, not spend literally weeks debugging this problem. The developers should be far more interested in resolving this problem.

Apparently, the only way to kill off the shares is to do an extremely clean UNINSTALL and RE-INSTALL of SERVIIO. This gets really OLD!

Tell me how to manually clear the error PLEASE!

PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM!
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 pm

This is the log when I try to REMOVE the now deleted and non-existent SHARES - ERROR 500 in CONSOLE, SHARES NOT REMOVED. LOGGING AT INFO because it is way too large at DEBUG!

2017-02-11 17:58:17,233 INFO [MediaServer] http://www.serviio.org
2017-02-11 17:58:17,233 INFO [MediaServer]
2017-02-11 17:58:17,233 INFO [MediaServer] Java 1.8.0_91-Oracle Corporation x86
2017-02-11 17:58:17,233 INFO [MediaServer] OS Windows 7 6.1
2017-02-11 17:58:17,233 INFO [MediaServer] File encoding: windows-1252
2017-02-11 17:58:17,295 INFO [MediaServer] Headless mode enabled: true
2017-02-11 17:58:17,295 INFO [MediaServer] User: BIKINI$
2017-02-11 17:58:17,295 INFO [MediaServer] User home dir: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService
2017-02-11 17:58:17,295 INFO [MediaServer] Temp dir: C:\Windows\SERVIC~2\NETWOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\
2017-02-11 17:58:17,295 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 17:58:17,327 INFO [DBSchemaUpdateExecutor] Checking if DB schema needs to be updated
2017-02-11 17:58:17,342 INFO [DatabaseManager] Using DERBY database language
2017-02-11 17:58:18,373 INFO [WebServer] Socket buffer set to 65535 bytes
2017-02-11 17:58:18,373 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/console) exposed on port 23423
2017-02-11 17:58:18,388 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/rest) exposed on port 23423
2017-02-11 17:58:18,388 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/console) exposed on port 23523
2017-02-11 17:58:18,388 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/rest) exposed on port 23523
2017-02-11 17:58:18,754 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/cds) exposed on port 23424
2017-02-11 17:58:18,754 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/mediabrowser) exposed on port 23424
2017-02-11 17:58:18,754 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/cds) exposed on port 23524
2017-02-11 17:58:18,754 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/mediabrowser) exposed on port 23524
2017-02-11 17:58:18,878 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 17:58:18,878 INFO [MediaServer] License: PRO (EVALUATION, id: 11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111113)
2017-02-11 17:58:18,878 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 17:58:19,144 INFO [Device] Created UPnP Device with UUID: c0ea660a-4e45-3488-ac79-4d248762c915, bound address: 10.0.0.7
2017-02-11 17:58:19,492 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Parsing Profiles definition
2017-02-11 17:58:19,541 INFO [CustomisationManager] No customisation properties found
2017-02-11 17:58:19,586 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Generic DLNA profile' (id=1)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,598 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV (B-series)' (id=2)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,601 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Xbox 360' (id=3)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,602 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Playstation 3' (id=4)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,603 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Playstation 4' (id=ps4)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,604 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV (A-series)' (id=5)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,613 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'DirecTV HD-DVR' (id=6)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,615 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV / player (H-series)' (id=sam_h)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,616 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV / player (J-series)' (id=sam_j)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,616 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV / player (E/F-series)' (id=sam_ef)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,617 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV / player (C/D-series)' (id=7)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,617 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'LG TV / player' (id=8)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,620 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2012)' (id=sony2012)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,621 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2013/14)' (id=sony2013)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,621 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony BDP-Sx100 (2013)' (id=bdp2013)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,622 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony BDP-Sx90 (2012)' (id=bdp2012)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,623 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony BDP-Sx70/SMP-N100 (2010)' (id=bdp2010)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,624 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony BDP-Sx70/SMP-N100 (2010) - US' (id=bdp2010us)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,624 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony BDP-Sx80/SMP-N200 (2011)' (id=bdp2011)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,624 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Toshiba REGZA' (id=13)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,625 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Toshiba REGZA 2012-' (id=tosh2012)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,627 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'WDTV Live' (id=14)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,627 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'LaCie LaCinema Media Player' (id=15)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,627 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Manta WIFI Centre' (id=16)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,628 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Pure Flow' (id=17)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,628 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sharp Aquos' (id=18)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,628 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2011)' (id=sony2011)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,629 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2010)' (id=sony2010)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,629 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Philips (2010-)' (id=plps2010)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,629 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Philips (2009)' (id=20)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,630 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2009)' (id=sony2009)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,630 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Denon AVR' (id=22)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,631 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Panasonic Viera (2013)' (id=viera2013)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,631 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Panasonic Viera G/GT/DT/UT/VT (2011/2012)' (id=viera2011a)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,632 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Panasonic Viera E/S/ST/VT (2011)' (id=viera2011)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,632 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Panasonic Viera (2010)' (id=viera2010)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,632 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Panasonic Viera (2009)' (id=viera2009)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,632 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2012) - US' (id=sony2012us)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,633 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2011) - US' (id=sony2011us)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,633 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony AVReceiver STR' (id=SonySTR)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,633 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Audio CMT' (id=SonyCMT)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,634 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Vizio TV' (id=viziotv)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,634 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Panasonic BD player' (id=panasonicBDT220)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,634 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Philips NP Streamium' (id=philips_streamium)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,635 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Chaneru' (id=roku)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,636 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Roku Media Player' (id=RokuMPApp)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,636 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Yamaha BD-A1020/BD-A1010' (id=YamBD)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,636 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Telenet Yelo TV' (id=TNDC)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,637 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Xbox One' (id=xbox_one)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,638 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Raumfeld' (id=raumfeld)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,669 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Parsing Profiles definition
2017-02-11 17:58:19,670 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Flash player' (id=flv_player)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,671 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Android' (id=android)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,672 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'iOS' (id=ios)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,672 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'HTML5' (id=html5)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,673 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'ServiiGo (Standard)' (id=serviigo_standard)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,673 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'ServiiGo (Legacy Devices)' (id=serviigo)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,674 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'ServiiGo (HLS)' (id=serviigo_hls)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,674 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'ServiiGo (Google TV)' (id=serviigo_gtv)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,675 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Google Cast' (id=googlecast)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,675 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Chromecast' (id=chromecast)
2017-02-11 17:58:19,709 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Looking for plugins at C:\Program Files\Serviio\bin\..\plugins
2017-02-11 17:58:19,710 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Started looking for plugins
2017-02-11 17:58:19,711 INFO [UpdateChecker] Checking if a new version is available
2017-02-11 17:58:19,864 INFO [FFMPEGWrapper] Found FFmpeg: C:\Program Files\Serviio\bin\\..\lib\ffmpeg.exe
2017-02-11 17:58:19,866 INFO [FFMPEGWrapper] FFmpeg details: [version=3.0.2, libRtpmPresent=true, libAssPresent=true, libShinePresent=false, libMxfPresent=false]
2017-02-11 17:58:19,960 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 17:58:19,995 INFO [WebServer] WebServer starting on port 8895
2017-02-11 17:58:20,253 INFO [Device] Updated bound IP address of Device with UUID: c0ea660a-4e45-3488-ac79-4d248762c915, bound address: 10.0.0.7
2017-02-11 17:58:20,260 INFO [EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker] Starting EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker
2017-02-11 17:58:20,260 INFO [EventDispatcher] Starting EventDispatcher
2017-02-11 17:58:20,260 INFO [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Starting DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier
2017-02-11 17:58:20,266 INFO [RendererExpirationChecker] Starting RendererExpirationChecker
2017-02-11 17:58:20,266 INFO [RendererSearchSender] Starting Renderer searcher process
2017-02-11 17:58:20,316 INFO [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Starting DiscoverySSDPMessageListener using interface eth3 (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller) and address 10.0.0.7, timeout = 0
2017-02-11 17:58:21,093 INFO [TrakttvService] Started trakt.tv sync updater
2017-02-11 17:58:21,093 INFO [TrakttvService] Started trakt.tv scrobble poster
2017-02-11 17:58:21,140 INFO [FileDeltaWatcher] Using 'sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService' for delta scan
2017-02-11 17:58:21,653 INFO [PlaybackProgressUpdater] Started playback progress updater
2017-02-11 17:58:21,675 INFO [ContentDirectoryDefinitionParser] Parsing ContentDirectory definition
2017-02-11 17:58:22,358 INFO [BrowsingCategoriesMessages] Loaded browsing categories message bundle for locale: en
2017-02-11 17:58:32,741 INFO [LibraryOneTimeScanner] Interrupting library scan
2017-02-11 17:58:32,787 INFO [RepositoriesStatusCoordinator$RepositoriesStatusThread] Started checking repositories status
2017-02-11 17:58:32,787 INFO [RepositoriesStatus] Repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO CRAP' is not currently available. Deferring all operations for later.
2017-02-11 17:58:32,787 INFO [RepositoriesStatus] Repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO SHARE' is not currently available. Deferring all operations for later.
2017-02-11 17:58:32,788 INFO [LocalLibraryManager] Starting automatic library scan
2017-02-11 17:58:32,789 WARN [ServiioStatusService] IllegalArgumentException occurred. Returning error code 500 to the REST layer. Message: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
2017-02-11 17:58:32,960 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\Video Archive' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 17:58:33,163 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'D:\Movies I' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 17:58:33,239 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'D:\Movies II' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 17:58:33,298 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\New Arrivals' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 17:58:33,299 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Starting the library delta scan
2017-02-11 17:58:33,300 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Started looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 17:58:35,463 WARN [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Skipping processing metadata for an unsupported file (E:\Video Archive\Star Trek Franchise\Star Trek Parody\TREKKY.AVI). Message: Unknown video codec.
2017-02-11 17:58:35,647 WARN [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Skipping processing metadata for an unsupported file (E:\Video Archive\Star Trek Franchise\Star Trek Parody\TREKKY.MOV). Message: Unknown video codec.
2017-02-11 17:58:37,667 WARN [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Skipping processing metadata for an unsupported file (D:\Movies I\S.O.B. (1981)\S O B (1981).mkv). Message: Unknown video file type.
2017-02-11 17:58:37,829 WARN [MetadataExtractionCoordinator] Skipping processing metadata for an unsupported file (D:\Movies I\Showgirls (1995) 720P\Audio 2 Ch\Showgirls - 2 Channel.mp4). Message: Unknown video codec.
2017-02-11 17:58:38,391 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [thumbnails] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 17:58:38,393 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [tokens] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 17:58:38,394 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [subtitles_metadata] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 17:58:38,394 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [subtitles] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 17:58:38,394 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [online_technical_metadata] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 17:58:38,602 INFO [LibraryOneTimeScanner] Interrupting library scan
2017-02-11 17:58:38,702 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Stopping the library delta scan
2017-02-11 17:58:38,703 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Finished looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 17:58:38,803 INFO [RepositoriesStatusCoordinator$RepositoriesStatusThread] Finished checking repositories status
2017-02-11 17:58:38,803 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Finished looking for plugins
2017-02-11 17:58:38,910 INFO [SearchManager] Starting up search engine
2017-02-11 17:58:39,205 INFO [SearchIndexer] Closing search index writer
2017-02-11 17:58:39,215 INFO [SearchIndexer] Closing search index writer
2017-02-11 17:58:39,229 INFO [RendererSearchSender] Stopping Renderer searcher process
2017-02-11 17:58:39,230 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 17:58:39,231 INFO [WebServer] WebServer shutting down
2017-02-11 17:58:39,231 INFO [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Leaving DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier
2017-02-11 17:58:39,231 INFO [EventDispatcher] Leaving EventDispatcher
2017-02-11 17:58:39,231 INFO [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Leaving DiscoverySSDPMessageListener
2017-02-11 17:58:39,231 INFO [EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker] Leaving EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker, removing all event subscriptions
2017-02-11 17:58:39,283 INFO [DatabaseManager] Shutting down database
2017-02-11 17:58:39,377 WARN [DatabaseManager] DB shutdown returned: Derby system shutdown.
2017-02-11 17:58:39,377 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I have narrowed it down to just one episode in season 05 - I did your work for you.

I recoded it (new/different video encoding, new/different audio encoding) and it fails

Now I have 3 SERVIIO Shares that I cannot remove. Either error 500 or SAVE takes forever as in hours and eventually fails anyway.

The episode, no matter how I recode it or not, plays perfectly using several media players available on this computer. If I do a SMB Share on my Android box it plays just fine using KODI.

Perhaps it is something in TVDB.com (which is currently offline but it wasn't offline when this nonsense began) or TheMovieDB.org that is the root cause! I looked through the entry on TheMovieDB.org and there are no apparent special characters or anything that I can see as unusual. I edited the entries all the same making sure all the spaces were removed and replaced with spaces and removing any trailing characters at the end of text just to ensure that some odd corruption may have occurred. Apparently not!

Apparently once the error occurs, the library is forever corrupted and cannot be salvaged. There needs to be a way to clear these errors instead of brute force UNINSTALL SERVIIO and RE-INSTALL SERVIIO and wait 24-48 hours for SERVIIO to rebuild the libary as the primary solution.

Again, I seek to USE SERVIIO as a simple consumer, not hand hold you through identifying and fixing an obvious bug. I am a retired software engineer (developer) and I have no patience for your lack of effort or interest. I've spent at least a couple 40 hour weeks to identify and narrow the bug but I have no confidence that it has not occurred someplace else or multiple someplace elses in my Library. I would like to have confidence in your product but you have successfully shaken that to the core and I no longer trust SERVIIO - Before this SERVIIO was like paint - I took it for granted - no longer, I can't depend on the paint being there unless I check and it may be missing.

Will you actively work towards a solution or do you have a referral to another vendor's product? I need something that actually works and that I can have confidence in. I am done with being a patient consumer at this point.

BTW, I took a random video and renamed it with the failing episode name, created a new SERVIIO share and added ONLY it to the new folder instead of the original video and it causes the FAIL too! Now is that ODD or what? Apparently, it is more about the FILENAME and not about he CONTENT of the file.

2017-02-11 21:19:58,208 INFO [PortMappingChecker] Running a check for external mapping of port 23424 on '74.4.104.9'
2017-02-11 21:20:00,958 WARN [ServiioStatusService] AuthenticationException occurred. Returning error code 401 to the REST layer. Message: null
2017-02-11 21:20:01,547 INFO [YouGetSignalPortCheckerProvider] Port 23424 is closed
2017-02-11 21:20:07,859 WARN [ServiioStatusService] AuthenticationException occurred. Returning error code 401 to the REST layer. Message: null
2017-02-11 21:20:16,496 INFO [PortMappingChecker] Running a check for external mapping of port 23424 on '74.4.104.9'
2017-02-11 21:20:18,740 WARN [ServiioStatusService] AuthenticationException occurred. Returning error code 401 to the REST layer. Message: null
2017-02-11 21:20:19,752 INFO [YouGetSignalPortCheckerProvider] Port 23424 is closed
2017-02-11 21:20:37,050 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [tokens] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:20:37,050 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [online_technical_metadata] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:20:37,050 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [subtitles_metadata] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:20:37,051 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [subtitles] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:20:37,051 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [thumbnails] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:20:37,252 INFO [LibraryOneTimeScanner] Interrupting library scan
2017-02-11 21:20:37,252 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Stopping the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:20:37,253 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Finished looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:20:37,353 INFO [RepositoriesStatusCoordinator$RepositoriesStatusThread] Finished checking repositories status
2017-02-11 21:20:37,353 INFO [FeedUpdaterWorker] Finished looking for online resources information
2017-02-11 21:20:37,453 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Finished looking for plugins
2017-02-11 21:20:37,556 INFO [SearchIndexer] Closing search index writer
2017-02-11 21:20:37,563 INFO [SearchIndexer] Closing search index writer
2017-02-11 21:20:37,565 INFO [RendererSearchSender] Stopping Renderer searcher process
2017-02-11 21:20:37,566 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 21:20:37,567 INFO [WebServer] WebServer shutting down
2017-02-11 21:20:37,567 INFO [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Leaving DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier
2017-02-11 21:20:37,567 INFO [EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker] Leaving EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker, removing all event subscriptions
2017-02-11 21:20:37,567 INFO [EventDispatcher] Leaving EventDispatcher
2017-02-11 21:20:37,567 INFO [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Leaving DiscoverySSDPMessageListener
2017-02-11 21:20:37,630 INFO [DatabaseManager] Shutting down database
2017-02-11 21:20:38,956 WARN [DatabaseManager] DB shutdown returned: Derby system shutdown.
2017-02-11 21:20:38,956 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer] Serviio DLNA media streaming server v 1.8 (rev. cc55b64588cc)
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer] Petr Nejedly 2009-2015
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer] http://www.serviio.org
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer]
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer] Java 1.8.0_91-Oracle Corporation x86
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer] OS Windows 7 6.1
2017-02-11 21:20:40,722 INFO [MediaServer] File encoding: windows-1252
2017-02-11 21:20:40,800 INFO [MediaServer] Headless mode enabled: true
2017-02-11 21:20:40,800 INFO [MediaServer] User: BIKINI$
2017-02-11 21:20:40,800 INFO [MediaServer] User home dir: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile
2017-02-11 21:20:40,800 INFO [MediaServer] Temp dir: C:\Windows\TEMP\
2017-02-11 21:20:40,800 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:20:40,815 INFO [DBSchemaUpdateExecutor] Checking if DB schema needs to be updated
2017-02-11 21:20:40,831 INFO [DatabaseManager] Using DERBY database language
2017-02-11 21:20:42,017 INFO [WebServer] Socket buffer set to 65535 bytes
2017-02-11 21:20:42,017 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/console) exposed on port 23423
2017-02-11 21:20:42,017 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/rest) exposed on port 23423
2017-02-11 21:20:42,017 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/console) exposed on port 23523
2017-02-11 21:20:42,017 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/rest) exposed on port 23523
2017-02-11 21:20:42,407 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/cds) exposed on port 23424
2017-02-11 21:20:42,407 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/mediabrowser) exposed on port 23424
2017-02-11 21:20:42,407 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/cds) exposed on port 23524
2017-02-11 21:20:42,407 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/mediabrowser) exposed on port 23524
2017-02-11 21:20:42,516 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:20:42,516 INFO [MediaServer] License: FREE
2017-02-11 21:20:42,516 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:20:42,781 INFO [Device] Created UPnP Device with UUID: c0ea660a-4e45-3488-ac79-4d248762c915, bound address: 10.0.0.7
2017-02-11 21:20:43,155 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Parsing Profiles definition
2017-02-11 21:20:43,202 INFO [CustomisationManager] No customisation properties found
2017-02-11 21:20:43,343 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Google Cast' (id=googlecast)
2017-02-11 21:20:43,343 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Chromecast' (id=chromecast)
2017-02-11 21:20:43,374 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Looking for plugins at C:\Program Files\Serviio\bin\..\plugins
2017-02-11 21:20:43,389 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Started looking for plugins
2017-02-11 21:20:43,389 INFO [UpdateChecker] Checking if a new version is available
2017-02-11 21:20:43,530 INFO [FFMPEGWrapper] Found FFmpeg: C:\Program Files\Serviio\bin\\..\lib\ffmpeg.exe
2017-02-11 21:20:43,530 INFO [FFMPEGWrapper] FFmpeg details: [version=3.0.2, libRtpmPresent=true, libAssPresent=true, libShinePresent=false, libMxfPresent=false]
2017-02-11 21:20:43,670 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 21:20:43,701 INFO [WebServer] WebServer starting on port 8895
2017-02-11 21:20:43,951 INFO [Device] Updated bound IP address of Device with UUID: c0ea660a-4e45-3488-ac79-4d248762c915, bound address: 10.0.0.7
2017-02-11 21:20:43,951 INFO [EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker] Starting EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker
2017-02-11 21:20:43,951 INFO [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Starting DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier
2017-02-11 21:20:43,951 INFO [EventDispatcher] Starting EventDispatcher
2017-02-11 21:20:43,952 INFO [RendererExpirationChecker] Starting RendererExpirationChecker
2017-02-11 21:20:43,952 INFO [RendererSearchSender] Starting Renderer searcher process
2017-02-11 21:20:44,011 INFO [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Starting DiscoverySSDPMessageListener using interface eth3 (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller) and address 10.0.0.7, timeout = 0
2017-02-11 21:20:45,400 INFO [TrakttvService] Started trakt.tv sync updater
2017-02-11 21:20:45,415 INFO [TrakttvService] Started trakt.tv scrobble poster
2017-02-11 21:20:45,431 INFO [PlaybackProgressUpdater] Started playback progress updater
2017-02-11 21:20:45,446 INFO [ContentDirectoryDefinitionParser] Parsing ContentDirectory definition
2017-02-11 21:20:45,961 INFO [BrowsingCategoriesMessages] Loaded browsing categories message bundle for locale: en
2017-02-11 21:20:53,754 INFO [FileDeltaWatcher] Using 'sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService' for delta scan
2017-02-11 21:20:56,562 INFO [PortMappingChecker] Running a check for external mapping of port 23424 on '74.4.104.9'
2017-02-11 21:20:59,236 WARN [ServiioStatusService] AuthenticationException occurred. Returning error code 401 to the REST layer. Message: null
2017-02-11 21:20:59,828 INFO [YouGetSignalPortCheckerProvider] Port 23424 is closed
2017-02-11 21:21:03,972 INFO [FeedUpdaterWorker] Started looking for information about online resources
2017-02-11 21:21:03,972 INFO [RepositoriesStatusCoordinator$RepositoriesStatusThread] Started checking repositories status
2017-02-11 21:21:04,004 INFO [LocalLibraryManager] Starting automatic library scan
2017-02-11 21:21:04,019 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO CRAP' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:21:04,019 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO SHARE' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:21:04,019 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Starting the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:21:04,019 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Started looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:21:18,574 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [subtitles] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:21:18,575 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [tokens] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:21:18,575 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [subtitles_metadata] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:21:18,576 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [thumbnails] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:21:18,576 WARN [IndexedDiskCache] Region [online_technical_metadata] Disk cache not shutdown properly, shutting down now.
2017-02-11 21:21:18,675 INFO [LibraryOneTimeScanner] Interrupting library scan
2017-02-11 21:21:18,675 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Stopping the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:21:18,682 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Finished looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:21:18,777 INFO [RepositoriesStatusCoordinator$RepositoriesStatusThread] Finished checking repositories status
2017-02-11 21:21:18,777 INFO [FeedUpdaterWorker] Finished looking for online resources information
2017-02-11 21:21:18,877 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Finished looking for plugins
2017-02-11 21:21:18,983 INFO [SearchManager] Starting up search engine
2017-02-11 21:21:19,201 INFO [SearchIndexer] Closing search index writer
2017-02-11 21:21:19,206 INFO [SearchIndexer] Closing search index writer
2017-02-11 21:21:19,219 INFO [RendererSearchSender] Stopping Renderer searcher process
2017-02-11 21:21:19,220 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 21:21:19,221 INFO [WebServer] WebServer shutting down
2017-02-11 21:21:19,221 INFO [EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker] Leaving EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker, removing all event subscriptions
2017-02-11 21:21:19,221 INFO [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Leaving DiscoverySSDPMessageListener
2017-02-11 21:21:19,221 INFO [EventDispatcher] Leaving EventDispatcher
2017-02-11 21:21:19,221 INFO [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Leaving DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier
2017-02-11 21:21:19,254 INFO [DatabaseManager] Shutting down database
2017-02-11 21:21:19,285 WARN [DatabaseManager] DB shutdown returned: Derby system shutdown.
2017-02-11 21:21:19,285 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 21:23:38,494 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:23:38,540 INFO [MediaServer] Serviio DLNA media streaming server v 1.8 (rev. cc55b64588cc)
2017-02-11 21:23:38,540 INFO [MediaServer] Petr Nejedly 2009-2015
2017-02-11 21:23:38,540 INFO [MediaServer] http://www.serviio.org
2017-02-11 21:23:38,540 INFO [MediaServer]
2017-02-11 21:23:38,540 INFO [MediaServer] Java 1.8.0_91-Oracle Corporation x86
2017-02-11 21:23:38,540 INFO [MediaServer] OS Windows 7 6.1
2017-02-11 21:23:38,540 INFO [MediaServer] File encoding: windows-1252
2017-02-11 21:23:38,665 INFO [MediaServer] Headless mode enabled: true
2017-02-11 21:23:38,665 INFO [MediaServer] User: BIKINI$
2017-02-11 21:23:38,665 INFO [MediaServer] User home dir: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile
2017-02-11 21:23:38,665 INFO [MediaServer] Temp dir: C:\Windows\TEMP\
2017-02-11 21:23:38,665 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:23:38,852 INFO [DBSchemaUpdateExecutor] Checking if DB schema needs to be updated
2017-02-11 21:23:38,915 INFO [DatabaseManager] Using DERBY database language
2017-02-11 21:23:42,035 INFO [WebServer] Socket buffer set to 65535 bytes
2017-02-11 21:23:42,035 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/console) exposed on port 23423
2017-02-11 21:23:42,035 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/rest) exposed on port 23423
2017-02-11 21:23:42,050 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/console) exposed on port 23523
2017-02-11 21:23:42,050 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/rest) exposed on port 23523
2017-02-11 21:23:45,888 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/cds) exposed on port 23424
2017-02-11 21:23:45,888 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTP/1.1 Restlet server (/mediabrowser) exposed on port 23424
2017-02-11 21:23:45,888 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/cds) exposed on port 23524
2017-02-11 21:23:45,888 INFO [RestletServer] Starting HTTPS/1.1 Restlet server (/mediabrowser) exposed on port 23524
2017-02-11 21:23:46,325 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:23:46,325 INFO [MediaServer] License: FREE
2017-02-11 21:23:46,325 INFO [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-11 21:23:46,668 INFO [Device] Created UPnP Device with UUID: c0ea660a-4e45-3488-ac79-4d248762c915, bound address: 10.0.0.7
2017-02-11 21:23:47,542 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Parsing Profiles definition
2017-02-11 21:23:47,651 INFO [CustomisationManager] No customisation properties found
2017-02-11 21:23:47,900 INFO [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Chromecast' (id=chromecast)
2017-02-11 21:23:48,072 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Looking for plugins at C:\Program Files\Serviio\bin\..\plugins
2017-02-11 21:23:48,072 INFO [UpdateChecker] Checking if a new version is available
2017-02-11 21:23:48,088 INFO [PluginCompilerThread] Started looking for plugins
2017-02-11 21:23:49,788 INFO [FFMPEGWrapper] Found FFmpeg: C:\Program Files\Serviio\bin\\..\lib\ffmpeg.exe
2017-02-11 21:23:49,788 INFO [FFMPEGWrapper] FFmpeg details: [version=3.0.2, libRtpmPresent=true, libAssPresent=true, libShinePresent=false, libMxfPresent=false]
2017-02-11 21:23:50,038 INFO [AbstractAVTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2017-02-11 21:23:50,131 INFO [WebServer] WebServer starting on port 8895
2017-02-11 21:23:50,381 INFO [Device] Updated bound IP address of Device with UUID: c0ea660a-4e45-3488-ac79-4d248762c915, bound address: 10.0.0.7
2017-02-11 21:23:50,412 INFO [EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker] Starting EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker
2017-02-11 21:23:50,412 INFO [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Starting DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier
2017-02-11 21:23:50,412 INFO [EventDispatcher] Starting EventDispatcher
2017-02-11 21:23:50,428 INFO [RendererExpirationChecker] Starting RendererExpirationChecker
2017-02-11 21:23:50,428 INFO [RendererSearchSender] Starting Renderer searcher process
2017-02-11 21:23:50,553 INFO [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Starting DiscoverySSDPMessageListener using interface eth3 (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller) and address 10.0.0.7, timeout = 0
2017-02-11 21:23:54,047 INFO [TrakttvService] Started trakt.tv sync updater
2017-02-11 21:23:54,048 INFO [TrakttvService] Started trakt.tv scrobble poster
2017-02-11 21:23:54,124 INFO [PlaybackProgressUpdater] Started playback progress updater
2017-02-11 21:23:54,154 INFO [ContentDirectoryDefinitionParser] Parsing ContentDirectory definition
2017-02-11 21:23:54,815 INFO [BrowsingCategoriesMessages] Loaded browsing categories message bundle for locale: en
2017-02-11 21:24:10,446 INFO [FeedUpdaterWorker] Started looking for information about online resources
2017-02-11 21:24:10,587 INFO [FileDeltaWatcher] Using 'sun.nio.fs.WindowsWatchService' for delta scan
2017-02-11 21:24:10,665 INFO [RepositoriesStatusCoordinator$RepositoriesStatusThread] Started checking repositories status
2017-02-11 21:24:10,758 INFO [LocalLibraryManager] Starting automatic library scan
2017-02-11 21:24:10,789 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO CRAP' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:24:10,805 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO SHARE' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:24:10,805 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Starting the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:24:10,805 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Started looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:26:35,923 WARN [ServiioStatusService] AuthenticationException occurred. Returning error code 401 to the REST layer. Message: null
2017-02-11 21:27:11,137 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:156)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:256)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.findContainerItems(ContainerNode.java:189)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.retrieveContainerItems(ContainerNode.java:87)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectoryEngine.browse(ContentDirectoryEngine.java:102)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:160)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeOperation(ServiceInvoker.java:214)
at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:75)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:65)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:66)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:423)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:78)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:341)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:204)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:238)
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.valueOf(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:16)
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier$1.enumValue(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:23)
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier$1.enumValue(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:20)
at org.serviio.library.local.EnumMapConverter.convert(EnumMapConverter.java:29)
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.parseFromString(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:28)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.initVideo(VideoDAOImpl.java:1535)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.mapResultSet(VideoDAOImpl.java:1461)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.retrieveLastAddedVideos(VideoDAOImpl.java:945)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.lambda$getListOfLastAddedVideos$157(VideoService.java:517)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.DynamicEntityRetriever.retrieve(DynamicEntityRetriever.java:23)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.getListOfLastAddedVideos(VideoService.java:517)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.video.ListLastAddedVideosCommand.retrieveEntityList(ListLastAddedVideosCommand.java:42)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractEntityItemCommand.retrieveList(AbstractEntityItemCommand.java:53)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:150)
... 17 more
2017-02-11 21:27:11,162 WARN [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_LA failed with exception: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:259)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.findContainerItems(ContainerNode.java:189)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.retrieveContainerItems(ContainerNode.java:87)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectoryEngine.browse(ContentDirectoryEngine.java:102)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:160)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeOperation(ServiceInvoker.java:214)
at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:75)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:65)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:66)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:78)
Caused by: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:156)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:256)
... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.valueOf(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:16)
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier$1.enumValue(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:23)
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier$1.enumValue(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:20)
at org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.parseFromString(OnlineDBIdentifier.java:28)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.retrieveLastAddedVideos(VideoDAOImpl.java:945)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.lambda$getListOfLastAddedVideos$157(VideoService.java:517)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.DynamicEntityRetriever.retrieve(DynamicEntityRetriever.java:23)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.getListOfLastAddedVideos(VideoService.java:517)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.video.ListLastAddedVideosCommand.retrieveEntityList(ListLastAddedVideosCommand.java:42)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractEntityItemCommand.retrieveList(AbstractEntityItemCommand.java:53)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:150)
... 17 more
2017-02-11 21:27:11,398 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.retrieveLastAddedNotViewedVideos(VideoDAOImpl.java:1296)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.getListOfLastAddedButUnwatchedVideos(VideoService.java:533)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.video.ListLastAddedNotViewedVideosCommand.retrieveEntityList(ListLastAddedNotViewedVideosCommand.java:42)
... 17 more
2017-02-11 21:27:11,398 WARN [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_LANV failed with exception: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:259)
Caused by: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
... 16 more
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.retrieveLastAddedNotViewedVideos(VideoDAOImpl.java:1296)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.getListOfLastAddedButUnwatchedVideos(VideoService.java:533)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.video.ListLastAddedNotViewedVideosCommand.retrieveEntityList(ListLastAddedNotViewedVideosCommand.java:42)
... 17 more
2017-02-11 21:27:16,542 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:142)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.retrieveVideosForFolder(VideoDAOImpl.java:333)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.getListOfVideosForFolder(VideoService.java:350)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.getItemsForMediaType(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:256)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:124)
... 15 more
2017-02-11 21:27:16,543 WARN [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_F^FOL*R1 failed with exception: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:142)
... 14 more
at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.retrieveVideosForFolder(VideoDAOImpl.java:333)
at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.getListOfVideosForFolder(VideoService.java:350)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.getItemsForMediaType(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:256)
at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:124)
... 15 more
2017-02-11 21:27:16,758 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
... 15 more
2017-02-11 21:27:16,758 WARN [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_F^FOL*R2 failed with exception: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
... 14 more
... 15 more
2017-02-11 21:28:58,292 INFO [LibraryOneTimeScanner] Interrupting library scan
2017-02-11 21:28:58,292 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Stopping the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:28:58,293 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Finished looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:28:58,404 INFO [LocalLibraryManager] Starting automatic library scan
2017-02-11 21:28:58,405 WARN [ServiioStatusService] IllegalArgumentException occurred. Returning error code 500 to the REST layer. Message: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
2017-02-11 21:28:58,409 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO CRAP' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:28:58,410 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO SHARE' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:28:58,410 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Starting the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:28:58,410 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Started looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:29:04,499 INFO [LibraryOneTimeScanner] Interrupting library scan
2017-02-11 21:29:04,499 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Stopping the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:29:04,500 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Finished looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:29:04,602 WARN [ServiioStatusService] IllegalArgumentException occurred. Returning error code 500 to the REST layer. Message: No enum constant org.serviio.library.local.OnlineDBIdentifier.A
2017-02-11 21:29:04,602 INFO [LocalLibraryManager] Starting automatic library scan
2017-02-11 21:29:04,604 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO CRAP' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:29:04,605 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Added repository 'E:\BULLSHIT SERVIIO SHARE' to delta scanner (NATIVE)
2017-02-11 21:29:04,605 INFO [LibraryDeltaScanner] Starting the library delta scan
2017-02-11 21:29:04,605 INFO [PlaylistMaintainerWorker] Started looking for playlist changes
2017-02-11 21:29:20,051 INFO [RendererManager] Stored a new renderer: uuid='2136af20-1eb6-409c-bdff-3dbae9bb766e', name = 'Unrecognized device', ipAddress='10.0.0.7', profile = '1', accessGroupId = '1'
<<

freaknik

DLNA master

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:53 am

Morbius wrote:I have narrowed it down to just one episode in season 05 - I did your work for you. '

:roll:
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:23 am

freaknik wrote:
Morbius wrote:I have narrowed it down to just one episode in season 05 - I did your work for you. '

:roll:

Where do I send the DEBUG LOGS so you can fix this or do you have any intent to fix it?

There is an easy way to diagnose if the problem has occurred in a SERVIIO share -- Try to remove them one at a time. If you can't remove a share -- immediate ERROR 500 or forever trying to save and eventually errors out - it is present someplace in that share. You cannot do anything to update or remove such a share except UNINSTALL SERVIIO and then RE-INSTALL SERVIIO and then don't add the share. If you rename the share out from under SERVIIO, the share won't disappear but the ability to stop and restart the SERVIIO service will return and the frustrating FILE LOCKS will stop.

The simple solution for me to get to back to my life of just using SERVIIO as a consumer until I find an alternative because there is a deep problem in SERVIIO. My solution - SOLVED - just rename the effing damned file and that works!

I have grown weary by a complete lack of attention by the developers. Obviously, the developers think I am effing crazy or effing coming in from Left field with a "story
or that I am just an effing certifiable cretin idiot. I can assure you there is a deep rot in SERVIIO. Stick a fork in me, I am well and truly done.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Serviio is a one man operation. Zip is the one and only person that is Serviio. Here on the forum we are all fellow users that offer whatever help we can. There are some things that only Zip can answer, but there are a great many users here that might be able to help.

As far as where to put a debug log, this is the place. Make a compressed file as there is a limit to attachment size (but not certain what it is) and attach it to a message. But it is very difficult to resolve issues like this when they can't be replicated on another computer. While it's been some time since I've performed any steps similar to what you have done, I don't recall having the same problems.

If this is truly an issue that you can't live with, by all means try another program. That is the beauty of personal choice. There are other freeware options, as well as some paid programs. One might work better for you.

If you decide to continue here and would like to continue troubleshooting, please upload the debug log, and also provide some additional information. Is the media on an internal hard drive of the computer, an external USB, or a networked location? What is your OS, CPU and RAM amount? Some of this may tell us nothing, or may provide the key.

To assist with checking the log, please try to identify the rough times you attempt to do something that you feel isn't handled correctly. The logs are time-stamped, so this helps narrow down where to look.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:33 pm

atc98092 wrote:Serviio is a one man operation. Zip is the one and only person that is Serviio. Here on the forum we are all fellow users that offer whatever help we can. There are some things that only Zip can answer, but there are a great many users here that might be able to help.

As far as where to put a debug log, this is the place. Make a compressed file as there is a limit to attachment size (but not certain what it is) and attach it to a message. But it is very difficult to resolve issues like this when they can't be replicated on another computer. While it's been some time since I've performed any steps similar to what you have done, I don't recall having the same problems.

If this is truly an issue that you can't live with, by all means try another program. That is the beauty of personal choice. There are other freeware options, as well as some paid programs. One might work better for you.

If you decide to continue here and would like to continue troubleshooting, please upload the debug log, and also provide some additional information. Is the media on an internal hard drive of the computer, an external USB, or a networked location? What is your OS, CPU and RAM amount? Some of this may tell us nothing, or may provide the key.

To assist with checking the log, please try to identify the rough times you attempt to do something that you feel isn't handled correctly. The logs are time-stamped, so this helps narrow down where to look.

Sure ... already mentioned most of this but Windows 7 x64, 8GB RAM, Phenom Processor 2.6GHz running @ 40C - nothing (CPU, Memory, etc) overclocked or anything silly or crazy like that. INTERNAL RAID-1 (MIRROR) Arrays x 3 (6 Total HD - ULTRASTAR which are enterprise rated). NO NAS, NO REMOVABLE drives used for SERVIIO or SERVIIO shares or SERVIIO transcoding. I do have a large removeable drive that I use purely as a backup for the SERVIIO shares and other stuff. It is always prudent to have at least one good backup even with MIRROR sets just in case something gets inexplicably corrupted or inadvertently deleted or erased.

Recent diagnostics (none returned abnormal or anomalous results):
24 Hours of MEMTEST to rule out core components (processor, memory)
CHKDSK /F all logical drives
Re-SYNCH all RAID-1 sets
CHKDSK /F /R all logical drives

SERVIIO is installed on a MIRROR set (RAID-1) along with the OS and currently has 123 GB FREESPACE. Plenty of room for the SERVIIO Library. No SERVIIO shares are located on the MIRROR set on which SERVIIO software resides. All SERVIIO shares (content) are located on 2 other MIRROR sets (RAID-1). Windows virtual storage (Swap File) is defined on a separate logical drive.

Once I instsall SERVIIO, turn on DEGUG and add the SHARES the really useful information drops out of the logs (5 of them) almost instantly. The ZIPS are way TOO LARGE to upload in a any case.

I have already UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED SERVIIO a dozen times or more. I have lost all patience with the level of support given that those that have responded have FAILED TO READ and, perhaps, COMPREHEND my prior posts and posit stupid questions or suggestions that have already been tried. I no longer wish to have my Library offline for a day or more while rebuilding daily or more often.

I will be happy to work with ZIP when and if he takes any interest which I presume will be NEVER. It has been over a month of complaints in multiple threads and NO USEFUL RESPONSES other than to strongly suggest that I have been neither rigourous or detailed. I have spent WAY TOO MANY HOURS trying to rule out what it cannot be and unless there is some potential resolution underway, I see no reason to expend any more resources on this this effort.

As I said, I am primarily interested in USING SERVIIO with ALL OF MY VIDEOS, ALL OF THE TIME. I am not particularly interested in USER based support that cannot fix a deep problem in the SERVIIO code that I have demonstrated repeatedly and is INFINITELY REPEATABLE - ONLY a developer can fix this issue. Until ZIP wants to get involved, I have limited patience for the support that is incapable of yielding results.

Seeking any further USER support, in my opinion, will be TILTING AT WINDMILLS and I am not Don Quixote.

So unless USERS (not ZIP) know how to prevent the constant stream of ERROR 500's, it is the SERVIIO SOFTWARE that is the problem and not my implementation of SERVIIO. If SERVIIO does not handle errors gracefully, it is poorly written. When I developed software, I had to recover from ALL ERRORS in a graceful and "fail working" manner in as much as it is possible (There is rarely anything graceful or possible if the OS crashes, for instance).

BTW, there is NO OPTION TO UPLOAD A FILE.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:01 am

Some forums will not allow uploading attachments until the user has a certain number of posts, but I don't think that's applicable here. But look in the box below where you type your message. There should be another box with an "Options" tab, and "Upload Attachment" tab. I believe there's a 500 kb size limit to the attachment, so see how small you can zip up the file.

Sorry if I missed your hardware specs above. With all that log text pasted in, it was probably overlooked. If you aren't familiar with this particular forum software, there's a button labeled "Code" at the top of this text window. If you click that, and paste your log inside the brackets, it reduces all that text into a scrollable window and makes reading the post easier.

Now let's see if we can figure out anything.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Can you tell me what was the file name that you had to rename? This looks like some weird online metadata problem (which Serviio doesn't handle properly. I give you that).

Apologies if you mentioned it earlier, it's hard to find anything in the block of text.
<<

zip

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:18 pm

I assume it's episode 4 . Looking what thetvdb.com returns:

Code:
<Data>
<Episode>
<id>119372</id>
<seasonid>6033</seasonid>
<EpisodeNumber>4</EpisodeNumber>
<EpisodeName>A Kind of Stopwatch</EpisodeName>
<FirstAired>1963-10-18</FirstAired>
<GuestStars>
|Richard Erdman|Leon Belasco|Roy Roberts|Herbie Faye|Doris Singleton|Ray Kellogg|Sam Balter|Dick Wessel|Ken Drake|
</GuestStars>
<Director>|John Rich|Michael D. Rosenthal|</Director>
<Writer>|Rod Serling|</Writer>
<Overview>
The world's biggest bore and most avid talker gets a magical stopwatch that can stop everything except him.
</Overview>
<ProductionCode>2609</ProductionCode>
<lastupdated>1484462898</lastupdated>
<flagged>0</flagged>
<DVD_discid/>
<DVD_season/>
<DVD_episodenumber/>
<DVD_chapter/>
<absolute_number>124</absolute_number>
<filename>episodes/73587/119372.jpg</filename>
<seriesid>73587</seriesid>
<thumb_added/>
<thumb_width>400</thumb_width>
<thumb_height>300</thumb_height>
<tms_export>1</tms_export>
<mirrorupdate>2017-01-14 22:48:18</mirrorupdate>
<IMDB_ID>Patrick Thomas McNulty, a</IMDB_ID>
<EpImgFlag>1</EpImgFlag>
<is_movie>0</is_movie>
<Rating>8.2</Rating>
<SeasonNumber>5</SeasonNumber>
<Language>en</Language>
</Episode>
</Data>

Look at the IMDB_ID tag - someone entered incorrect data.

I will fix Serviio to deal with this error, but you can fix your problem now by updatuing the online record to a valid IMDB id format - and help others in the process.
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 pm

zip wrote:I assume it's episode 4 . Looking what thetvdb.com returns:

Code:
<Data>
<Episode>
<id>119372</id>
<seasonid>6033</seasonid>
<EpisodeNumber>4</EpisodeNumber>
<EpisodeName>A Kind of Stopwatch</EpisodeName>
<FirstAired>1963-10-18</FirstAired>
<GuestStars>
|Richard Erdman|Leon Belasco|Roy Roberts|Herbie Faye|Doris Singleton|Ray Kellogg|Sam Balter|Dick Wessel|Ken Drake|
</GuestStars>
<Director>|John Rich|Michael D. Rosenthal|</Director>
<Writer>|Rod Serling|</Writer>
<Overview>
The world's biggest bore and most avid talker gets a magical stopwatch that can stop everything except him.
</Overview>
<ProductionCode>2609</ProductionCode>
<lastupdated>1484462898</lastupdated>
<flagged>0</flagged>
<DVD_discid/>
<DVD_season/>
<DVD_episodenumber/>
<DVD_chapter/>
<absolute_number>124</absolute_number>
<filename>episodes/73587/119372.jpg</filename>
<seriesid>73587</seriesid>
<thumb_added/>
<thumb_width>400</thumb_width>
<thumb_height>300</thumb_height>
<tms_export>1</tms_export>
<mirrorupdate>2017-01-14 22:48:18</mirrorupdate>
<IMDB_ID>Patrick Thomas McNulty, a</IMDB_ID>
<EpImgFlag>1</EpImgFlag>
<is_movie>0</is_movie>
<Rating>8.2</Rating>
<SeasonNumber>5</SeasonNumber>
<Language>en</Language>
</Episode>
</Data>

Look at the IMDB_ID tag - someone entered incorrect data.

I will fix Serviio to deal with this error, but you can fix your problem now by updatuing the online record to a valid IMDB id format - and help others in the process.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this issue.

Yes ... Episode 4,

I'd love to fix the online Metadata source THETVDB.COM but it is locked. The best I can do is to request one of the admins to fix it.

This also explains why renaming any old video file to "The Twilight Zone S05E04" also fails. It isn't the video file that is the root cause of the problem, it is the metadata online - something that may be out of "our" control since these are largely volunteer efforts controlled by overworked admins who are also likely volunteers. I guess your only recourse is to "harden" SERVIIO to reject invalid or poorly formatted metadata gracefully.

Once this error occurs, it leaves the library totally corrupted. You can't remove the share and simply removing the actual files and/or folders leaves the "Phantom" folders present in the LIbrary. It also leads to SERVIIO service not being able to be STOPPED/RESTARTED timely and causes significant FILE LOCKING issues. Removing the underlying data files/folders will restore the ability to STOP/RESTART the SERVIIO service but does not solve the Library corruption and the "Phantom Folders" remain forever. A Clean INSTALL of SERVIIO is not an OK solution to fixing the Library corruption. Just one error like this someplace corrupts the entire library and makes life very difficult. It would be nice if SERVIIO could recognize this sort of Library corruption and "heal the library corruption" by simply removing any files/folders no longer present on the HD during a "FORCE RESCAN" or some such. I would rather the metadata be missing or incomplete vs the Library corruption. This error also means that a SERVIIO SHARE can no longer be managed in the console (removed, resequence, Pollier, etc.) ... even if the SHARE is removed from the HD.

In fact, I might suggest that some (or maybe most) of those who have expressed significant "FILE LOCKING" issues may have one or more videos with similar metadata issues in the Library and not be aware of it!
Last edited by Morbius on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

zip

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:56 pm

I have just logged in on thetvdb.com and changed the episode. You don't need to be an admin, just a nomral user.

In any way, this episode should be fixed now - click on Rescan Video metadata on the Metadata tab and then Force Refresh, it should fix itself eventually.
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:59 pm

I'll give it a couple of days and let you know what happens.

Thanks!
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Re: [SOLVED] SERVIIO has entered "The Twilight Zone" - Fails

I can now view all the Season 05 episodes so the correction to the metadata on TheTVDB.COM must have worked.

I had rebuilt the Libary with a fresh install so I don't know if the "phantom directory" problem remains.

I discovered that I still cannot delete or modigy the SERVIIO share that holds the Twilight Zone and many other TV Series. I suspect there may be more metadata problems on TheTVDB.COM.

In any case, after the SEASON 05 episodes appeared, attempted to change the share to POLLIER and it wouldn't - ERROR 500. Subsequently I blew away SERVIIO and did a clean install. There is still ana issue with the share that contains The Twilight Zone Season 05 even though the Metadata for The Twilight Zone was/is corrected. The problem is not with the Twilight Zone, but another TV series. I will need to review the logs to see if I can identify the culprit.

I anxiously await the next version of SERVIIO that will include code to eliminate the errors in SERVIIO when errors in metadata from outside sources is encountered.
<<

zip

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 am

Once the 500 happens when trying to change to poller or other Console action, can you post the log pls?
<<

Morbius

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:22 am

zip wrote:Once the 500 happens when trying to change to poller or other Console action, can you post the log pls?

Yes I can but it will be a few days ... other commitments beckon ...

I will first post the normal log and if you request it, I will do the full debug thing. How does that sound.

If I stop SERVIIO, blow away (delete) all the logs then restart SERVIIO (only a reboot works), will that be a problem for SERVIIO? Do I need to leave the log file present and just "clean it out"?
<<

zip

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:56 am

Morbius wrote:If I stop SERVIIO, blow away (delete) all the logs then restart SERVIIO (only a reboot works), will that be a problem for SERVIIO? Do I need to leave the log file present and just "clean it out"?

That will work, thanks

Return to Serviio Support & Help