FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Fetch Tv - Australia

<<

pfinlay75

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:12 am

Fetch Tv - Australia

Hi All,

I am trying to set up Serviio using Fetch Tv as my media server.

Firstly, does anyone have a profile or know if any of the profiles listed in the Serviio profile area work for Fetch Tv?

Secondly, If i set to present my Videos as Folders only it will only load 426 movie files from a total of 860 move files that i have on my hdd. I think the issue is due to profiles?? I have tried many profiles and nothing really provides me with the full list of movies in my folder.

If instead of using the Folders in the presentation I use the Titles than i get to see all of the movies listed. Can anyone explain this or assist in helping me resolve the presented folders not displaying all of the movies for me?

cheers,
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Fetch Tv - Australia

I think you mean that you want to use Fetch as your media player (not Media Server). I have Fetch TV (Optus TV by Fetch) and could assist in developing a profile.

Having said that I had a quick play and the Generic Profile seems to work well for most of my media, so give that a go.

If instead of using the Folders in the presentation I use the Titles than i get to see all of the movies listed.
Suggests that you probably haven't got the movies named correctly and Serviio cannot collect the metadata. See my post viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10626&p=70544#p70544
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

pfinlay75

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:42 am

yes you are right, my media player.

ok, i will check out the naming convention and then will advise.

cheers for the assist,
Pete.
<<

pfinlay75

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 am

Hi DenyAll,

ok, i set the moves to display movie.title [year] as suggested for serviio.

uninstalled and reinstalled serviio,

allowed serviio to go through the process to load back in the movies.

I have set the Presentation to Movies only and display content only.

Only 1 movie now shows in the Movie folder out of 830 movies that i have. Serviio profile is usiong the generic DLNA profile as well.

Is there anything else i need to check or do to make Fetch Tv see all the other movies?

Ta
Pete

Return to Serviio Support & Help