FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Online sources - errors/problems in Export and Import

<<

Paul C

DLNA master

Post Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Online sources - errors/problems in Export and Import

I have experienced some problems with the Export/Import options in Console/Library/Online sources when moving a .sob file from Serviio on one PC to another.
See file at viewtopic.php?f=42&t=24378#p116776

1. Import fails to import items with the same "order" number and therefore you cannot update the entry (if there is a change of description, station URL or thumbnail etc.).
It seems to ignore the item completely if the order number exists.

2. Often to reload a new file I have to manually remove the existing items - quite a pain when there are 100 plus entries.
Is there an easy way to clear these entries?

3. On a recent Import I discovered two items were missing from the above file e.g. order="162"> and order="165">. I think there may be a third but not identified yet.
Item order="162" is missing from the Online sources on the import PC.
Item order="165" is present but not showing in the Online list in BubbleUPnP control app or in Serviio MediaBrowser. Will it appear when broadcasting?
These were verified on the first machine before export but stations may not be working when they were imported (because they have scheduled broadcasts) not 24/7.
Strangely order="162" is a duplicate of order="9" intentionally created to sequence the item under both BBC and Sport categories and this order="9" loaded OK !
Is it checking for duplicate stations?

4. I also previously had a corruption of the DB with an earlier load (which said it loaded OK on import) and removing all items manually did not clear it.
I had to Uninstall then re-install to clear it. Just re-updating with 1.9.1 did not clear it as the DB is retained.

5. Is the DB capable of handling/performing with say 300 plus entries?
It also loads an Import immediately but seems to take a while before all the entries are working.

6. It probably needs a user-id to create a unique key with the order number.
Last edited by Paul C on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serviio Pro v2.3, DBpoweramp & Asset UPnP (R7.4), HP Elitebook, HP Pavilion, Windows 10 Pro, Linn Majik DS/1, NEET AirstreamPro renderer, Naim NAC72/NAP140 (x2), Celestion Ditton 25 and Spendor A5 speakers, WD TV Media Player (x2), Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BDT360, Panasonic TV, Amazon Fire 7 HDX, Kazoo & BubbleUPnP apps, Qobuz Studio Hi-Res.
<<

Paul C

DLNA master

Post Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: Online sources - errors/problems in Export and Import

Does anyone have experience or a response to these issues?
Serviio Pro v2.3, DBpoweramp & Asset UPnP (R7.4), HP Elitebook, HP Pavilion, Windows 10 Pro, Linn Majik DS/1, NEET AirstreamPro renderer, Naim NAC72/NAP140 (x2), Celestion Ditton 25 and Spendor A5 speakers, WD TV Media Player (x2), Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BDT360, Panasonic TV, Amazon Fire 7 HDX, Kazoo & BubbleUPnP apps, Qobuz Studio Hi-Res.

Return to Serviio Support & Help