FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serviio 1.9.1 on Synology - Stops Refreshing Library New Vid

<<

tubularusa

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Serviio 1.9.1 on Synology - Stops Refreshing Library New Vid

Lately (maybe since the last update 1.9.1) it seems like after a few days of occasionally copying a show or movie file to the Synology folder, Serviio stops updating/refreshing the library. You can still connect to Serviio from the TV and browse the library, but none of the newly added files are shown.

Even going into Library / Shared Folders, and clicking "Force Refresh" button doesn't seem to get Serviio to update. Last week when this happened, I was able to change the library path to something different then change it back to what it was. After that, it started to update itself and I thought the problem was resolved. It worked for a few days until yesterday when I noticed it didn't refresh after I copied two shows to the Synology.

In the past, the "Force Refresh" button would always take care of adding anything missing or removing anything I previously deleted without any issues. Today I upgraded my Synology to the latest build and after the restart, Serviio refreshed the library.

I just never had issues until the last couple months. Has anyone else noticed this or know of a fix?
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: Serviio 1.9.1 on Synology - Stops Refreshing Library New

Return to Serviio Support & Help