FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Provided License file is not valid error

<<

Caedian

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Provided License file is not valid error

Hello, upgraded my server to Pro on 5/2/18 and applied my license file then. Everything worked without issue until 6/9/18 when I attempted to log on remotely and got the error that I did not have Pro on the server. Proceeded to then try to associate my saved version of the license file with my installation again today and got the "Provided License file is not valid" error. Uninstalled and reinstalled the program and tried again, same error. Guessing as per some other of the topics with similar problems that I need to get a new license issued from sales@serviio.org, but wanted to reach out in case there is another option. Will provide any additional information upon request if I can.

Thanks!
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Re: Provided License file is not valid error

No, that's the only way to resolve a license issue. If possible, make sure you use the same email account you used when you originally purchased the license. This helps identify you are the correct owner. If that email address is no longer available, make sure you provide as much detail as you can about your purchase and the email address that was used.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Serviio Support & Help