Serviio 2

hello,

Mediabrowser Dispaly no musik files and Videos:-(
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Wed May 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Re: Serviio 2

First, give it a time to upgrade the library. Second, make sure you give your user access to your shared folders in the console.
<<

sralnosretep

Serviio newbie

Post Wed May 22, 2019 9:45 pm

ok all fine i forgot to allow users :) *smile*
thx bye
<<

megaspaz

Serviio newbie

Post Thu May 23, 2019 2:18 am

How long does updating the DB take? I did an upgrade from 1.10 to 2.0, created a user again as the old user disappeared, assigned user to each of the servers in Status, and waited as of now, about an hour. I still do not have files listed in the browser. The console log as finished with doing updates to files so I assume it's doing rendering now? Is there anything I still have to do? I do see album art on music files, but no individual files listed and no flles/thumbnails for videos and images...
<<

megaspaz

Serviio newbie

Post Thu May 23, 2019 3:04 am

megaspaz wrote:How long does updating the DB take? I did an upgrade from 1.10 to 2.0, created a user again as the old user disappeared, assigned user to each of the servers in Status, and waited as of now, about an hour. I still do not have files listed in the browser. The console log as finished with doing updates to files so I assume it's doing rendering now? Is there anything I still have to do? I do see album art on music files, but no individual files listed and no flles/thumbnails for videos and images...

Ah... I had to go through each shared folder and checkmark the user to give access to the shared folder... all good after doing that... :geek: Is the assigning user to each server in Status a necessary thing to do? Just wondering...
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Thu May 23, 2019 3:43 pm

we can definitely make it better, depends on how people use it really. so feedback welcome

Return to Serviio Support & Help