FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cannot create instance of SOAP MeError after fresh install.

<<

roginovicci

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:34 am

Cannot create instance of SOAP MeError after fresh install.

My OS is OpenSuse Leap 15.0 with Oracle JRE version 10.0.2. After installing Serviio I have access to console to control shared data and status of the server, but all players can't get acess to the data invoking the following error in log file:
  Code:
2018-10-09 13:18:28,704 ERROR [SOAPMessageParser] Cannot create instance of SOAP MessageFactory                                               
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create message factory for SOAP: Unable to create SAAJ meta-factory: Provider com.sun.xml.internal.messa
ging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl not found
        at java.xml.soap/javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(MessageFactory.java:120)                                                   
        at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.SOAPMessageParser.<clinit>(SOAPMessageParser.java:35)                                               
        at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:70)                                                 
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:65)                         
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:66)                                           
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:423)                                                               
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:78)                                                 
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:341)                                                           
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:204)

Should I download additional java library to resolve the problem?

Thank you in adance.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Re: Cannot create instance of SOAP MeError after fresh insta

That might be too new a version of Java, but Zip will have to say for sure.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:16 pm

yes. Are you using serviio.sh from the latest version? That should have a workaround.
<<

roginovicci

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:47 pm

atc98092 wrote:That might be too new a version of Java, but Zip will have to say for sure.

The previous version of java 9.xx the same problem
<<

roginovicci

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:01 pm

zip wrote:yes. Are you using serviio.sh from the latest version? That should have a workaround.

Yes I downloaded version serviio-1.9.2-linux.tar.gz and unpack it. This one is the lattes I suppose. I've checked the vriables:
  Code:
$JAVA9_OPTS=--add-modules java.xml.ws,jdk.unsupported
$SERVIIO_HOME=/opt/serviio
$SERVIIO_CLASS_PATH=/opt/serviio/lib/*:/opt/serviio/config
$JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib64/jvm/java

The last string is a little bit strange. Will try to work arround here
<<

roginovicci

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:49 pm

zip wrote:yes. Are you using serviio.sh from the latest version? That should have a workaround.

I've found openjdk was installed (wich I belived was ubinstalled after Oracle sde instalation) and acting wierd. After total clean up from openjre/openjdk Serviio works like a charm. Thank you for support!

Return to Serviio Support & Help