FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MediaBrowser Wrong Default Displayed

<<

anniebody

Serviio lover

Post Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:22 pm

MediaBrowser Wrong Default Displayed

Hi
I have been using ServiiGo on a tablet to view my music artwork with limited success.
ServiiGo claim the limitations are from Serviio not themselves.
I have then trialled the MediaBrowser for displaying my music artwork which has the same issues so, ServiiGo are perhaps onto something.
The problem I have is with the folder view. By default this is displaying the 'Back Inlay' image, or otherwise apparently random!
I have no idea why 'Back Inlay' takes precedent over 'Back' but it does. So clearly the image displayed is not sorted alphabetically.
I want to display 'Front'; not an unreasonable request when viewing artwork: when was the last time your local music shop displayed everything back facing frontwards?
I have tried '01 Front' and 'AA Front', but the 'Back Inlay' is still the default display.
Where are the settings for this control, and how can I change them to something more reasonable and expected?
<<

anniebody

Serviio lover

Post Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:08 pm

Re: MediaBrowser Wrong Default Displayed

Hmmm.
Charging for a service then refusing to support it is the ultimate rip off!
I guess I'll have to find a streamer that works and is supported!
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:20 am

Re: MediaBrowser Wrong Default Displayed

ServiiGo is not provided or supported by the Serviio developer. You need to contact the provider of ServiiGo for assistance. I don't use the app, so I don't know if the app offers any way to contact the provider. The only way to reach the provider through this forum is in his specific thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6803
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Serviio Support & Help