FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Security for Web Client

<<

broehl

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Security for Web Client

Just a few question and could not find any one else talking about this, or asking about it.

1. Is there going to be updates that will change the way a person logs into the web client for serviio? i.e. Username and Pass? not just a password...

2. If there is already a way to create that, how would i go about doing so...

3. After you buy the pro I noticed that you still get a "flow player" icon in the top right of the screen, only in full screen mode. is there anything we can do about that?

Thanks for the help, And i can only say that Serviio Pro is the only way to go people. To make a product this good and to start out free and to keep it free, well. We all should support the SERVIIO crew....

Brad.
<<

will

DLNA master

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Security for Web Client

1/2: Not at the moment.

3: No the watermark will stay there viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7175&p=51146 Serviio uses the free version and while there is a comercial one that doesn't have the watermark, it appears to be tied to a/multiple domain names, which I don't think would be possible for Serviio because of how it is used.
Will

ServiiDroid (Android Console) Developer: Download | Home | Support
ServiiGo (Android 3G/4G/WiFi Playback App) Developer: Download | Home | Support
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Re: Security for Web Client

Usernames will probably be there at some point, depending on when I start implementing some of my ideas.

Return to Serviio Support & Help