FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WD Live TV

<<

Lestat_bn

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 am

WD Live TV

Hallo,

first ... please excuse my english und second I love serviio. Thanks for the software.

My Problem is, I use serviio with a wd TV live (http://www.amazon.de/Western-Digital-TV ... b_title_ce).
Everthing except srt subtitel and Metadate is fine.
SRT support is not possible how I read, so I use Twonky if I need srt but what about Metadata.
I can see the coverart and the name in the wdtv live menue but no describtion, Actors, date usw. what I am doing wrong. I love to see Informations about the film before I watch it.

THX for help

Lestat
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 am

Re: WD Live TV

Have you selected online metadata source? Also need to make sure the file make is as close to the make on the online movie database as possible. Look under third party applications for a couple of programs that will check and charge the file name if needed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Mark
Beta Tester Group
http://www.serviidb.com Online media resource repository

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Lestat_bn

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 am

Re: WD Live TV

Hello,
thanks for the first try to solve the problem but it doesn´t help.
yes...online movie database is selected an I use FileBot to rename. The Covers und the correkt Name in my language are shown by the wdtv live but nothing else.

THY

Lestat

Return to Serviio Support & Help