FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Keeping home videos out of Video/movie thumbs

<<

Rocks911

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Keeping home videos out of Video/movie thumbs

Let me first say that I'm loving Serviio so far, a great app to be sure, so thanks for all the work to provide this.

I have specified a path to my home videos and Serviio has found them and displayed them much to the enjoyment of the spouse, she loves the home vids of the grandkids. The problem is that when I want to watch a movie I've backed up by accessing Videos/Movies through Serviio on my Panasonic TC-L42E5 my home videos are mixed in the thumbs. As a matter of fact I have about as much home videos as I do movie content so when there is quite a jumble of thumbs and it makes it difficult to find the movie I want. The media coder tries to decipher and match my home videos content to an appropriate movie and the result is just a mess. Is there a way to isolate home videos from Movies so they wont show when I access Movies through Videos/Movies in Serviio?

I looked at the wiki available and surfed the forum but couldnt find this subject addressed, I'm sure it has been before but I suppose my querying skills are lacking.

I hope this makes sense
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: Keeping home videos out of Video/movie thumbs

http://www.serviio.org/index.php?option ... ticle&id=5

Adding content to Serviio's media library

Return to Serviio Support & Help