Potential Solution:The compression header was enabled by the file creator (issue with a setting in the newer MKVToolnix program set).
Read : http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoo ... ompression
krause27 on PS3 Media Server forum wrote:As specified earlier, the problem is with the use of compression during the initial creation of the mkv file. I was able to do an easy(for me) compression check on any new mkv files, and if there is compression then I used TsMuxer GUI to remux the file with all compression turned off. I have not read all post on this subject, so there is a chance that I am only repeating what someone else has already posted.
Follow the steps below:
* Find and download the latest version of MKVtoolnix & install.
* Open mkvinfo & load the file in question. This will show the attributes this file was created with. If you see anything stating compression then goto step three, otherwise the file should run as is.
* Now open mkvmerge & load the file, there will multiple lines within the "tracks, chapters and tags:" box. Select the first, then select the "Extra options" tab, you will notice compression is no longer greyed out(as in previous versions: the ones that worked), select the drop down and select "none". The problem is that a blank is as good as Default and the default now is to do compression.
* I do this also, select "General track options" and make sure the language is specified, that both "* track flag" settings are to "NO". I only do this because all the previously working files had those turned off as well.
* Repeat 3 & 4 for every line in the "tracks, chapters and tags:" box.
* Select "Start muxing", this should take no more then 5 minutes(depending on size of mkv file)
All of my remuxed files worked flawlessly, and I did not change any of the files in DLNA server configuration folder.
hope this helps.
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator