FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HELP Please

<<

sonybravia12

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:47 pm

HELP Please

I have a sony bravia tv and mac and i have tried to steam videos but everything goes right and the video plays but at a certain in the video it pauses and then ends I would really appreciate any kind of help
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Re: HELP Please

Do a forced refresh from the console and see if that fixes it.

If not, is this one video, all videos or just a particular type? How far into the video does this happen?

Please provide more detail including MediaInfo for the file and what profile you are using. Also look at the log file to see if that sheds light on what is happening.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

sonybravia12

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:18 pm

DenyAll wrote:Do a forced refresh from the console and see if that fixes it.

If not, is this one video, all videos or just a particular type? How far into the video does this happen?

Please provide more detail including MediaInfo for the file and what profile you are using. Also look at the log file to see if that sheds light on what is happening.

I did a forced refresh and its all videos depending on the lengths it pauses and then ends the video the file is .mp4 and how do I access the log file?
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:41 pm

See http://wiki.serviio.org/doku.php?id=detail_logging for log file.
See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4510 for MediaInfo.

Is it happening a minute or two before the end of the file, or is it random. Are the files being transcoded (what profile are you using). Is your computer going to sleep while streaming?
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

sonybravia12

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 pm

DenyAll wrote:See http://wiki.serviio.org/doku.php?id=detail_logging for log file.
See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4510 for MediaInfo.

Is it happening a minute or two before the end of the file, or is it random. Are the files being transcoded (what profile are you using). Is your computer going to sleep while streaming?

Yes happens under a three minutes usually same spot the files are not being transcoded and the profile is KDL-50W700B Sony Bravia 2013/2014 and the computer is not sleeping

Return to User experiences