FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm back!

<<

tech

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm back!

Hello Guys,

I have been away from the Serviio scene for a while now and I am back. My old username was TechWhizZ199 (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17516), however due to an inability to reset my email addresses password I only had the option to create a new account and start fresh. Though this gives me plenty of opportunities to start helping with Serviio and plugins especially.

Previously, some of you may have remembered the old Navi-X Plugin thread which I initiated a while before (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19026) and the developmental thread (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18673). I plan on continuing with this and get as far as making a working plugin for Serviio (v1.4.2).

If you have any questions or suggestion whether to continue with this and if so, what should be incorporated in it, please feel free to comment! :)

Thanks,
Tech
<<

jhb50

DLNA master

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Re: I'm back!

No point in developing anything that does not work with the latest release 1.6.1. Too many bugs and features added to go back to an old release, so you will not get any response to help requests.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:32 am

That being said there were not many changes to the plugoins API lately, so all your stuff should still work with the latest. Should be easy to migrate.
<<

tech

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:45 pm

jhb50 wrote:No point in developing anything that does not work with the latest release 1.6.1. Too many bugs and features added to go back to an old release, so you will not get any response to help requests.

The only issue that is stopping me from making this work with the latest release of Serviio is the fact that I have no expertise with groovy and have no idea as to why the Playlist plugin (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6022) is not able to work in the latest version.

Return to User experiences