FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MKV with Samsung 3D Plasma

<<

kelix

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am

MKV with Samsung 3D Plasma

This is the ONLY DLNA solution which works!!! no other server solution can stream MKVs to my samsung via DLNA.. i usually have to put them on removable media and plug them in directly..

YOU ARE A GOD!

P.S. your solution works even better when paired with Plug Player for iPad and iPhone as a remote :D (cant get it to steam to my iphone yet) can you make a profile for it??
<<

koivo

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 am

Re: MKV with Samsung 3D Plasma

It's not perfect but works good for me and my samsung LE46C750 3D.

Code:
<Profile id="10" name="Samsung 3D TV" extendsProfileId="1">
         <Detection>
            <X-AV-Client-Info>.*Samsung.*</X-AV-Client-Info>
      </Detection>
      <MediaFormatProfiles>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-msvideo">AVI</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">MATROSKA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_TS_HD_50_LPCM_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_720p_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_MP4_HP_HD_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">AVC_MP4_LPCM</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi">MPEG4_P2_MP4_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
      </MediaFormatProfiles>
      <AutomaticImageRotation>true</AutomaticImageRotation>
</Profile>
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:23 pm

The TV should work with the Samsung C series profile, right?
<<

R0ckw3ll

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:36 am

zip wrote:The TV should work with the Samsung C series profile, right?

Yes, it works with it. The result is fine and I just experience a little problem with it. But anyway, I would like to try the suggestion of koivo.

Return to User experiences