Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:56 am

Samsung SMT-G7401 Horizon MediaBox profile

For a while now i'm trying to get Serviio to stream to my new Samsung SMT-G7401 Horizon MediaBox (UPC Ziggo, The Netherlands). I've tried making a profile myself, no luck so far as i honestly have absolutely no clue what i'm doing.
So far, the 'Toshiba Regza 2012-' profile has the best results. With this profile i can stream most avi's with picture and sound though some avi's only have sound, no picture. As i only have few avi's, this does not bother me much. Most of my files are MKV with DTS sound. These files all play without sound, and the image is streched out so no black bars on top or bottom, very annoying. And last but not least, no subs on any movie. I use SRT files for external subtitle.

I found the dlna-certification for this device, http://certification.dlna.org/certs/REG47816707.pdf

Maybe someone with a bit (lot) more knowledge can make a working profile for this device so i can at least see my MKV files with sound AND subtitle and in unstreched, original format including the bars on top and bottom. Or perhaps tell me how to do it myself? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Greetzzz Silka