FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TV Series 'Pawn Stars' not showing in Serviio

<<

danman45

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:04 am

TV Series 'Pawn Stars' not showing in Serviio

Hi
Ive been using serviio for some time now with no issue til now.
I have all my TV series on a single hard drive in individual season folders. (Eg Pawn Stars Season 1)
I add the file (avi, mp4, mkv) to the folder as Pawn Stars S01E01. All my other TV series are set up this way & show okay
I have tried other option pawn stars S01.E01, s01e01 & S01_E01. Non of these seem to work either.
If I select Folders & select the drive It will show, but I want it to show in the Series folder with the episode name not just pawn stars S01E01
I use the Online metadata sources to source my artwork. I also use the thetvdb.com website to ensure I entering the correct title & spelling.
Im using the current version 1.4.1.2
I have a little understanding but am no expert. Can you please help me out here
Thanks
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:47 am

Re: TV Series 'Pawn Stars' not showing in Serviio

It's based on the file's name - what is the file name of your video?
Also check that the "M" is checked against the shared folder the your file resides in (Library., Shared Folders tab in Serviio console).

<Edit>
I tried this and I get the warning in my log (three times):
    2014-09-14 14:56:59,147 WARN [LibraryManager] Extractor ONLINE_VIDEO_SOURCES failed to connect to metadata source for file F:\Video\TV Shows\Pawn Stars S01E01 - Pilot.avi, will try again later: Error connecting to thetvdb.com: http://thetvdb.com/api/235C8CA4529142E9 ... 1/1/en.xml
I thought it may be that thetvdb api was down, but I then tried another series and that worked fine.

I looked at the detailed log and found:
  Code:
2014-09-14 15:06:24,688 WARN  [LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread] Cannot add file Pawn Stars S01E01 - Pilot.avi because of an unexpected error. Message: Cannot create Video with title Pawn Stars S01E01 - Pilot
org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Video with title Pawn Stars S01E01 - Pilot
   at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.create(VideoDAOImpl.java:127)
   at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.create(VideoDAOImpl.java:53)
   at org.serviio.library.local.service.VideoService.addVideoToLibrary(VideoService.java:116)
   at org.serviio.library.local.metadata.LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread.addNewMediaFile(LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread.java:188)
   at org.serviio.library.local.metadata.LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread.searchForNewFiles(LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread.java:145)
   at org.serviio.library.local.metadata.LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread.run(LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread.java:83)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: INSERT on table 'MEDIA_ITEM' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'MI_FOLDER_FOREIGN_KEY' for key (732).  The statement has been rolled back.
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeLargeUpdate(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
   at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.create(VideoDAOImpl.java:124)
   ... 5 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: INSERT on table 'MEDIA_ITEM' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'MI_FOLDER_FOREIGN_KEY' for key (732).  The statement has been rolled back.
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
   ... 16 more
Caused by: ERROR 23503: INSERT on table 'MEDIA_ITEM' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'MI_FOLDER_FOREIGN_KEY' for key (732).  The statement has been rolled back.
   at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ForeignKeyRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.GenericRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RISetChecker.doFKCheck(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.normalInsertCore(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
   ... 10 more
So it looks like a problem with this record? Maybe zip can shed some light.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 pm

It looks like a problem with the API, I sent them a message.
<<

phnu

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi,

I have the same issue. But with another TV series: The X-Files. It seems that Serviio cannot connect to the metadata source via its API as well. My detailed log file (with debug info) for Serviio is attached.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Paul.
Attachments
serviio.log
(221.19 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 am

what version of Serviio are you using?
<<

phnu

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Hello,

sorry that did not answer you quickly. The Serviio version is Serviio PRO v 1.9. I guess it is the latest one.
<<

phnu

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi,

Mr. Zip, is there any suggestions on my issue?

Return to Serviio Support & Help