FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

samsung UE40C7700 DLNA and mac

<<

vigaga

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Re: samsung UE40C7700 DLNA and mac

since i did not like to have an unknown IP 192.168.1.2 on my network, i rebuilt all of it.
:D :D and i have now the icon on the TV :D :D
it must have been something unintentionally introduced, eventually coming from my trials with twonkey etc.
for some hours the serviio libraries are now building and i have to wait with testing.
what i have seen up to now is that all AAC files from iTunes are not playing, but as said before, TV speakers are anyway not the best.
serviio is in contrast to eyeconnect very stable. on the other hand, iPhoto and iTunes seem to be less easily integrated.

many thanks to zip and cerberus for your help and sorry for bothering you with a faulty network setup.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm

vigaga wrote:since i did not like to have an unknown IP 192.168.1.2 on my network, i rebuilt all of it.
it must have been something unintentionally introduced, eventually coming from my trials with twonkey etc.
for some hours the serviio libraries are now building and i have to wait with testing.
what i have seen up to now is that all AAC files from iTunes are not playing, but as said before, TV speakers are anyway not the best.
serviio is in contrast to eyeconnect very stable. on the other hand, iPhoto and iTunes seem to be less easily integrated.

many thanks to zip and cerberus for your help and sorry for bothering you with a faulty network setup.

no need to appologise to me my friend, but please let us know the difficultys you have with iphotos and itunes then maybe zip can inprove thoes functions in time. :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

FORMERxZOMBIE

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 am

vigaga wrote:since i did not like to have an unknown IP 192.168.1.2 on my network, i rebuilt all of it.

What did you meant with rebuilt?
(i'm facing the exact same problem you described with my LE32C650)

Thanks in advance!
-Michel Merx.
OS X > TimeCapsule > Netgear WGR614 v6 > Samsung LE32C650
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 pm

ok no 2 problems are ever exactly the same so please start a new thread with all your problem detail and i will try and get you up and running :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

FORMERxZOMBIE

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

O.k. I will, thanks ^^
OS X > TimeCapsule > Netgear WGR614 v6 > Samsung LE32C650
Previous

Return to Samsung