FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List show multiple entries for the same movie.

<<

Canopus

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 am

List show multiple entries for the same movie.

Hello

I am a new user of Serviio on a SYNOLOGY NAS DS411-J and I watch my movies on Samsung UE40D6200.

I can't explain why the list show 2 or sometimes 3 entries for the same movie.

In fact most of my movies are shown twice despite all my files are well named and found easily by "online metadata source"

Did someone experienced the same issue ?

Thanks for any help

Florent
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 am

Re: List show multiple entries for the same movie.

Knowing from your other threads that you had an issue with naming, it would seem that the library has been corrupted and you best bet is to delete the library folder and allow serviio to rebuild it library and all will be well again.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Canopus

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:17 am

Hi and thanks again.

I followed your instruction ans deleted 'library" folder.

Now I get this message in logs :

Code:
org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot update Video with id 993
   at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.update(VideoDAOImpl.java:209)
   at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.update(VideoDAOImpl.java:43)
   at org.serviio.library.service.VideoService.updateVideoInLibrary(VideoService.java:233)
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.LibraryUpdatesCheckerThread.updateMetadata(LibraryUpdatesCheckerThread.java:227)
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.LibraryUpdatesCheckerThread.run(LibraryUpdatesCheckerThread.java:106)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (257) requested does not exist.
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement20.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement30.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement40.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver40.newEmbedPreparedStatement(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
   at org.serviio.library.dao.VideoDAOImpl.update(VideoDAOImpl.java:169)
   ... 4 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (257) requested does not exist.
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
   ... 18 more
Caused by: ERROR XSAI2: The conglomerate (257) requested does not exist.
   at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.index.B2IFactory.readConglomerate(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.conglomCacheFind(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.findExistingConglomerate(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.openScan(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.getConstraints(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.getConstraintTableDescriptor(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.iapi.sql.dictionary.ForeignKeyConstraintDescriptor.getReferencedConstraint(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DMLModStatementNode.createConstraintDependencies(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DMLModStatementNode.bindConstraints(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.UpdateNode.bindStatement(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepMinion(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepare(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericLanguageConnectionContext.prepareInternalStatement(Unknown Source)
   ... 12 more

But my library is accessible and after rebuilt it most of the "doublon" were gone.

But Scarface and Kill Bill 1 are in double....

Some others must be but I saw this 2 doubles inserts from the beginning of my test.

There is not special files like .srt attached to this movies....

Anymore help will be welcome because it looks like a bug.

Thanks for your time

Florent
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 am

It looks like some DB error, your installation if screwed. Reinstall is the only way to fix this.

Return to Samsung