FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems using Samsung Galaxy Tab with Serviio

<<

zxcslo

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Re: Problems using Samsung Galaxy Tab with Serviio

Cerberus wrote:yep that will be fine till you either manualy refresh the library tab or you restart the pc running server, then profile will jump back to generic ;)

I have restarted Serviio service from service console, I have restarted the PC running Serviio, I have manually refresh the library and the profile for my three SGS remain at my profile...
So... I don't know... it's still working... :?

Regards
<<

nkostaki

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Are you running the latest serviio version 0.6.0.1? I followed your instructions and, while I don't get the "incompatible format" message ay more, the allshare player just freezes with the cycling cursor in the middle of the screen. Have you left Tanscoding unchecked?
<<

zxcslo

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

nkostaki wrote:Are you running the latest serviio version 0.6.0.1? I followed your instructions and, while I don't get the "incompatible format" message ay more, the allshare player just freezes with the cycling cursor in the middle of the screen. Have you left Tanscoding unchecked?

Yes, I'm running the latest Serviio...
That is happening, when you have .mkv with DTS sound (99% :?: ). Samsung Allshare on the Android (SGS1 or SGS2) can't play .mkv with DTS sound.

It can probably be solved with adding some transcoding lines to the profile, but I didn't bother, because I don't watch DTS mkv's on my phone... (or maybe I'm to lazy... ;) )

Maybe somebody with more knowledge can help...?
Previous

Return to Samsung