FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sony BluRay Players (BDP-S370)

<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Re: [Profile] Sony BluRay Players (BDP-S370)

or wait for couple of days for 0.5.1 or sign up for the beta and help us test
<<

CaptainRewind

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 am

I recompiled ffmpeg 0.5.1, but now I'm thinking you meant I should test Serviio 0.5.1. I did try ffmpeg 0.5.1 but still it didn't work, but since now I realize you meant Serviio 0.5.1 I will try that.

I requested membership to the Betatesters group. I will recompile latest git version of ffmpeg, then install Serviio 0.5.1 and post results.

Thanks again!
<<

riiidaa

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi guys,

I jumped ship from PS3 Media Server, because i couldn't get my parents new BDP-S370/BM CEK (model name as per Currys till receipt) to even see the media server.

The player is on the latest firmware and connected via an Ethernet to wifi bridge.

I'm on XP with 0.5 of Serviio and the s370 can see the media server, and connect but cannot view the contents of any of the shared folders. All I ever get is the message 'There is no playable file'

Even after applying the EU config from post 1 on this thread...

Not sure what else to do, any advice welcome

thanks
<<

zip

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Is the profile selected in the console?
<<

riiidaa

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:40 pm

zip wrote:Is the profile selected in the console?

Yep, and proven by editing the name of the profile to Mum from EU inside the brackets!
<<

zip

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Check list of added files in the log. It may take some time for them to be added to the library. You can also check if they are added using AV Media Controller from Intel UPnP tools (in my signature)
<<

riiidaa

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

zip wrote:Check list of added files in the log. It may take some time for them to be added to the library. You can also check if they are added using AV Media Controller from Intel UPnP tools (in my signature)

Mate, it was a pebcak error! I just went back into the console and Library tab, and all my shared stuff had disappeared! Presumably when I was editing in the updated s370 profile?

Anyway for the first time I have been able to stream an avi and mp3 onto their new blu-ray player :) thanks for your quick replies!

Now i need to drill a hole in the wall to run a fixed connection to it :)
<<

CaptainRewind

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:25 am

This is working in 0.5.1 now, Thanks!!

Now I just need to work on daemonizing it. I was wondering, is it possible to setup the config without using the console? Ideally I want this running on a headless server.

Thanks.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:13 am

CaptainRewind wrote:This is working in 0.5.1 now, Thanks!!

Now I just need to work on daemonizing it. I was wondering, is it possible to setup the config without using the console? Ideally I want this running on a headless server.

Thanks.

yes either by using the REMOTE console function or by using the webui availible from the third part tools section of this forum.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

CaptainRewind

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Cerberus wrote:
yes either by using the REMOTE console function or by using the webui availible from the third part tools section of this forum.

Sweet, thanks. I have setup my folders now, all I really need is a way to schedule refreshing the library in cron (e.g. at specific times, not intervals). Perhaps if I setup the webui, I could just use wget on the refresh URI in a shell script. I had to do that for UShare in the past. I'll get that going and report results, probably on a different thread since that isn't specific to Sony BDP. Thanks again to everyone for the help, I'm already talking up Serviio to my friends and technical collegues, we may get a few more Serviio evangelists on the forums before too long.
<<

zip

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm

<<

CaptainRewind

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

zip wrote:http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1572

Bingo! That is exactly what I want. Thanks again Zip... if I were in London I'd buy you a pint.
<<

amunoz_tico

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Everyone !!

I installed the version 0.5.1 and all my devices are working very well.

About Sony BDP-S370:
----(+) It's working. I can play my DivX, MP4 and AVI movies. Also, a couple of MKV movies.
----(-) I hope Serviio could enable the subtitles in the near future. For the moment, it's the only issue.

Here is my profile, I just added a few lines to Illico's US profile

Code:
:
<Profile id="11" name="Sony BD Player (US)" extendsProfileId="1">
      <Detection>
         <HttpHeaders>
            <X-AV-Client-Info>.*Blu-ray Disc Player.*</X-AV-Client-Info>
         </HttpHeaders>
      </Detection>    
     <!-- Este lo agregue yo -->
     <SubtitlesMimeType>text/srt</SubtitlesMimeType>
      <MediaFormatProfiles>
         <!-- force DLNA profile names of supported formats -->
         <!-- e.g. though renderer should support wma, it only does so when disguised as mp3 -->
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/mpeg" name="MP3">WMA_BASE</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/mpeg" name="MP3">WMA_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
         <!-- US players need most movie types to be forced to video/mpeg and MPEG_PS_PAL DLNA profile -->
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MATROSKA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <!-- <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVI</MediaFormatProfile> -->

<MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_720p_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_HP_HD_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_LPCM</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_MP4_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_MP4_SP_L6_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_MP4_NDSD</MediaFormatProfile>

<!-- I added the following lines -->
        <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/divx" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVI</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_T</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>         
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVMED_BASE</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVMED_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVHIGH_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVMED_PRO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVHIGH_PRO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">VC1_ASF_AP_L1_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">VC1_ASF_AP_L2_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">VC1_ASF_AP_L3_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>

<!-- for mpeg transport streams, set MPEG_TS_SD_EU DLNA profile -->
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HD_DTS_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HD_DTS_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HD_50_LPCM_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_SD_MPEG1_L2_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_SD_MPEG1_L2_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_HD_MPEG1_L2_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_HD_MPEG1_L2_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">VC1_TS_AP_L1_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">VC1_TS_AP_L2_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
      </MediaFormatProfiles>
      <Transcoding>
         <!-- remux to mpeg-ts and transcode audio -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3">
            <!-- Sony BDP requests all formats except mpeg-ps and mpeg-ts in 32KB chunks which works badly over wifi -->
            <!-- since US players do not support mkv subtitles nor alt audio tracks we may as well remux all mkv to mpeg-ts -->
            <Matches container="matroska" aCodec="dca" />
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" />
            <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="h264" />
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" />
            <!-- if audio different to ac3, must be transcoded -->
            <Matches container="mpegts" aCodec="aac" />
            <Matches container="mpegts" aCodec="mp3" />

</Video>
         <!-- remux container only, to minimize server CPU overhead and quality loss -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts">
            <!-- Sony BDP requests all formats except mpeg-ps and mpeg-ts in 32KB chunks which works badly over wifi -->
            <!-- since US players do not support mkv subtitles nor alt audio tracks we may as well remux all mkv to mpeg-ts -->
            <Matches container="matroska" />
            <!-- remux mp4 container files to allow seeking -->
            <!-- this also fixes the renderer's jerky playback of mov container files such as iPhone 4 HD video recordings -->
         </Video>
         <!-- unsupported codecs will be transcoded into mpeg-ts, mpeg2 video and ac3 audio -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3">
            <Matches container="asf" />
            <Matches container="flv" />
            <Matches container="avi" />
            <Matches container="mp4" />
            <!-- digital camera video formats -->
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="mjpeg" />
            <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="mjpeg" />
         </Video>
      </Transcoding>
      <AutomaticImageRotation>true</AutomaticImageRotation>
      <LimitImageResolution>false</LimitImageResolution>
   </Profile>

Only for your information:
About PS3, Samsung HDTV C4700 and Samsung Blu-Ray C6900 (I didn't change any profiles)
----(+) They are working excellent.
----(+) I can play all the movies and enable the subtitles.

Thanks Zip ! Excellent Product !!
Samsung PN60E7000, UN46C7000, BD-C6900, BD-D5500, BD-E5700 ¬ Sony PS3, Wii ¬ LG BD670 ¬ Pioneer VSX-820-K ¬ Bose Acoustimass 15 ¬ Synology DS413j ¬ Cisco EA4500 ¬ Monster HDP2400
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:14 pm

I don't really understand why you edited the profile. You put something in there for srt subs - something the player will never support (it's not a Serviio limitation). You also took the 0.5.1 multiregion profile and replaced it with a US-specific one which won't be autodetected. You doubled up the avi mime-type for no reason. Also you have actually increased the amount of audio transcoding for matroska files. The stock profile will preserve ac3 and aac audio but only transcode dca (which FFmpeg cannot remux). Your profile will force all audio types accompanying h264 in matroska to be transcoded to ac3, needlessly worsening quality since the player natively supports these formats. You are also forcing m2ts files to have their audio transcoded for no reason too. You also added mp4 and matroska to the list of formats that will be transcoded to mpeg2 (why?). These will be ignored in any case as Serviio applies the first transcoding match it encounters. To be honest, I think you'd be better off just keeping the stock 0.5.1 profile since I'm not sure you fully appreciate what these options do. Applying a profile designed for 0.5 to a newer version of the software (which includes its own) isn't a good plan.
LG OLED55B8PLA | PS4 Pro | Xbox One S | Synology DS214play
Serviio 2.1 package for Synology NAS - with limited hardware transcoding support!
<<

amunoz_tico

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks for you comments. I will tested the changes according to your suggestion.

P.D.
- I don't use the "multiregion" because I got a few "unsupported format" messages with some videos, so I decided to apply US settings only.

Regards!
Samsung PN60E7000, UN46C7000, BD-C6900, BD-D5500, BD-E5700 ¬ Sony PS3, Wii ¬ LG BD670 ¬ Pioneer VSX-820-K ¬ Bose Acoustimass 15 ¬ Synology DS413j ¬ Cisco EA4500 ¬ Monster HDP2400
<<

thejudge

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

wow ..a really great piece of software just got better - the ability to also play FLAC files on my 370 :D

just installed 5.1 and so far everything works flawlessly
<<

CaptainRewind

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:47 am

I'm having trouble displaying this video file in 0.5.1. ffmpeg output and profile below. Any suggestions?

Code:
FFmpeg version git-4fa18c5, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Mar 11 2011 17:10:02 with gcc 4.4.3
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-libfaac --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-x11grab
  libavutil    50. 39. 0 / 50. 39. 0
  libavcodec   52.113. 2 / 52.113. 2
  libavformat  52.102. 0 / 52.102. 0
  libavdevice  52.  2. 3 / 52.  2. 3
  libavfilter   1. 76. 0 /  1. 76. 0
  libswscale    0. 12. 0 /  0. 12. 0
  libpostproc  51.  2. 0 / 51.  2. 0
[matroska,webm @ 0x9987600] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate

Seems stream 0 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 47.95 (20000000/417083) -> 23.98 (24000/1001)
Input #0, matroska,webm, from '/file.mkv':
  Duration: 00:00:46.75, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1536 kb/s
    Stream #0.0(eng): Video: h264 (High), yuv420p, 1920x800, PAR 1:1 DAR 12:5, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 1k tbn, 47.95 tbc
    Metadata:
      title           : Video Title
    Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: dca (DTS), 48000 Hz, 5.1, s16, 1536 kb/s (default)
    Metadata:
      title           : DTS-CORE 1536K
At least one output file must be specified

Code:
<Profile id="11" name="Sony BD Player (US)" extendsProfileId="1">
      <Detection>
         <HttpHeaders>
            <X-AV-Client-Info>.*Blu-ray Disc Player.*</X-AV-Client-Info>
         </HttpHeaders>
      </Detection>
     <!-- Este lo agregue yo -->
     <SubtitlesMimeType>text/srt</SubtitlesMimeType>
      <MediaFormatProfiles>
         <!-- force DLNA profile names of supported formats -->
         <!-- e.g. though renderer should support wma, it only does so when disguised as mp3 -->
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/mpeg" name="MP3">WMA_BASE</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/mpeg" name="MP3">WMA_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
         <!-- US players need most movie types to be forced to video/mpeg and MPEG_PS_PAL DLNA profile -->
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MATROSKA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <!-- <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVI</MediaFormatProfile> -->

<MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_720p_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_HP_HD_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVC_MP4_LPCM</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_MP4_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_MP4_SP_L6_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_MP4_NDSD</MediaFormatProfile>

<MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/divx" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">AVI</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_T</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVMED_BASE</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVMED_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVHIGH_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVMED_PRO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">WMVHIGH_PRO</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">VC1_ASF_AP_L1_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">VC1_ASF_AP_L2_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
          <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/mpeg" name="MPEG_PS_NTSC">VC1_ASF_AP_L3_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>

<!-- for mpeg transport streams, set MPEG_TS_SD_EU DLNA profile -->
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_SD_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AAC_MULT5_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_MP_HD_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HD_DTS_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HD_DTS_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HD_50_LPCM_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_SD_MPEG1_L2_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_SD_MPEG1_L2_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_HD_MPEG1_L2_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">AVC_TS_HP_HD_MPEG1_L2_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AAC_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_T</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">MPEG4_P2_TS_ASP_MPEG1_L3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">VC1_TS_AP_L1_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts" name="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">VC1_TS_AP_L2_AC3_ISO</MediaFormatProfile>
      </MediaFormatProfiles>
      <Transcoding>
         <!-- remux to mpeg-ts and transcode audio -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3">
            <Matches container="matroska" aCodec="dca" />
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="h264" />
            <Matches container="matroska" vCodec="h264" />
            <!-- if audio different to ac3, must be transcoded -->
            <Matches container="mpegts" aCodec="aac" />
            <Matches container="mpegts" aCodec="mp3" />

</Video>
         <!-- remux container only, to minimize server CPU overhead and quality loss -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts">
            <!-- remux mp4 container files to allow seeking -->
            <!-- this also fixes the renderer's jerky playback of mov container files such as iPhone 4 HD video recordings -->
         </Video>
         <!-- unsupported codecs will be transcoded into mpeg-ts, mpeg2 video and ac3 audio -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3">
            <Matches container="asf" />
            <Matches container="flv" />
            <Matches container="avi" />
            <Matches container="mp4" />
            <!-- digital camera video formats -->
            <Matches container="avi" vCodec="mjpeg" />
            <Matches container="mp4" vCodec="mjpeg" />
         </Video>
      </Transcoding>
      <AutomaticImageRotation>true</AutomaticImageRotation>
      <LimitImageResolution>false</LimitImageResolution>
   </Profile>
<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 am

CaptainRewind wrote:I'm having trouble displaying this video file in 0.5.1. ffmpeg output and profile below. Any suggestions?

Turn on detailed logging (see signature link) you should be able to see the FFmpeg command that is used for the transcode. Try executing the command manually in a terminal window and post the (error) result here.
Illico
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator
<<

patters

DLNA master

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 am

I really wouldn't use that guy's profile from earlier in the thread. A lot of care went into creating the stock one that's included with 0.5.1, and that one is just confusing matters.
LG OLED55B8PLA | PS4 Pro | Xbox One S | Synology DS214play
Serviio 2.1 package for Synology NAS - with limited hardware transcoding support!
<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 am

INFORMATION:

This thread was used for the development of the Sony BDP profile at a time when new things were being discovered faster than Serviio was being updated.
The profile included with Serviio 0.5.1 is now considered to be mature and is multi-region, so most of the information in this thread is now out of date, and will most likely confuse new users.
For further information about the design of this device profile, see the
Readme, or look at the comments in profiles.xml.

Previous

Return to Sony