FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

No subtitles or 4mins of video with subtitles

<<

kampertuga

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:09 pm

No subtitles or 4mins of video with subtitles

My TV is a Sony Bravia KD-49X8305C Android TV.
Without subtitles and with the Sony Bravia TV (2013/14) profile, the movie runs fine.

The moment i activate the "Enable burned-in subtitles" the TV only shows "Cannot play video".

I've tried the profile "Sony Bravia TV (2013)*" fix i found on the forum but with no luck as well.

I've tried the "Generic DLNA profile", it works great with subtitles on the TV however you cannot search the video (forward button moves the film at most at 1x)
and after 4 or so minutes it just loops back to the beginning.

What am i doing wrong?
What profile should I use for my TV?

Thanks
<<

kampertuga

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: No subtitles or 4mins of video with subtitles

Just a quick follow up

When monitoring the console, when i try to open a video with the "burned-in subtitles" for the Bravia 2013/2014 profile this is what it logged:

2015-09-13 21:42:04,555 WARN [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Invalid request, sending back 500 error
org.serviio.dlna.UnsupportedDLNAMediaFileFormatException: No media description available for required version: AVI
at org.serviio.delivery.resource.AbstractDeliveryEngine.findMediaInfoForFileProfile(AbstractDeliveryEngine.java:292)
at org.serviio.delivery.resource.transcode.AbstractTranscodingDeliveryEngine.retrieveTranscodedMediaInfoForVersion(AbstractTranscodingDeliveryEngine.java:159)
at org.serviio.delivery.resource.AbstractDeliveryEngine.getMediaInfoForMediaItem(AbstractDeliveryEngine.java:124)
at org.serviio.delivery.MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.retrieveResourceInfo(MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.java:181)
at org.serviio.delivery.ResourceDeliveryProcessor.deliverContent(ResourceDeliveryProcessor.java:80)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ResourceTransportRequestHandler.handleRequest(ResourceTransportRequestHandler.java:86)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:61)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:423)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:78)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:341)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:204)

2015-09-13 21:44:59,451 WARN [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Invalid request, sending back 500 error
org.serviio.dlna.UnsupportedDLNAMediaFileFormatException: No media description available for required version: MPEG_PS_PAL
at org.serviio.delivery.resource.AbstractDeliveryEngine.findMediaInfoForFileProfile(AbstractDeliveryEngine.java:292)
at org.serviio.delivery.resource.transcode.AbstractTranscodingDeliveryEngine.retrieveTranscodedMediaInfoForVersion(AbstractTranscodingDeliveryEngine.java:159)
at org.serviio.delivery.resource.AbstractDeliveryEngine.getMediaInfoForMediaItem(AbstractDeliveryEngine.java:124)
at org.serviio.delivery.MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.retrieveResourceInfo(MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy.java:181)
at org.serviio.delivery.ResourceDeliveryProcessor.deliverContent(ResourceDeliveryProcessor.java:80)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ResourceTransportRequestHandler.handleRequest(ResourceTransportRequestHandler.java:86)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:61)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:423)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:78)
at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:341)
at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:204)
<<

ddasd

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Re: No subtitles or 4mins of video with subtitles

guys can u pls help.. i have the same problem or similiar

Return to Sony