FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need help with my ol' Bravia

<<

bulwix

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 am

Need help with my ol' Bravia

Hey Guys,

I just found out there is something nice like Serviio. I wanted to watch twitch streams so I followed this tutorial: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/437509-how-to-get-twitch-to-play-on-smarttvs-via-serviio

I was done, checking my TV and I really saw that serviio app, I open it, go top online and open the stream I saved. Before it started it said something about a server.. I can not remember it. Well I went to my pc again and stopped the server and put it on again, waited untill it said "Running". Since then, when I want to open the serviio app it says: "Serverzugriff zurzeit nicht möglich. Bitte erneut versuchen." (german for: "Serveracces not available at this moment. Pls try again."

Also, if I check the status on my pc for the server it still says "Running" BUT there is a red circle next to the bravia TV, which looks like a symbol for inactive Image

I hope somebody can help me with his knowledge.
<<

bulwix

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:23 am

Re: Need help with my ol' Bravia

Little Update:
After a few more tries it worked perfectly.. I was so happy.
So I was adding more sources (more twitch channels) wanted to show it to my father that it works perfectly but now I get the old error on my TV again, that one I could not remember.. it says : Acces on the Server not available. Check your Serverconfiguration.

Anybody has got an idea why this pops out so randomly?

Return to Sony