FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serviio has stopped auto refreshing libraries.

<<

grinningdog

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Serviio has stopped auto refreshing libraries.

I can add files to a folders and it doesn't auto refresh the library. I can even force a refresh but when I check on my TV (LG and Sony if that is relevant) it doesn't show under folders. Sometimes it shows under last added though.

Maybe something just got scrambled or corrupted?

Serviio 2.1 on Linux Mint with Sony and LG TV's
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Re: Serviio has stopped auto refreshing libraries.

I don't think it's specifically Serviio. I've noticed the same thing start on my computer, and I'll place the blame for mine on Microsoft with their latest update. I changed the library location to use the Poller option and that resolved the issue.

Since there hasn't been any update to Serviio in some time, I can't see how it could suddenly stop monitoring the library location. Perhaps Mint also issued an update that changed something about the way that Serviio was monitoring the library location.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

grinningdog

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Re: Serviio has stopped auto refreshing libraries.

Thanks for that. I'll give that a try. I did think of the Mint upgrade possibility but I thought the corruption of a Serviio file sounded more feasible somehow.

Return to LG