Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:39 pm

Direct URL string to open in fullstreen from mediabrowser?

Hi mates, finally I got an RTSP stream working on LG TV, I've been helped in this forum, the source should be a h264 (and not h265), it's needed to edit general profile avoiding Serviio reencoding on MPG2

there still are difficulties, I report them here.
1) Why Serviio pretends to convert stream to mpg2 if the source is streaming already in a compatible h264? Better improve the program using more "copy stream to output" when possible.
2) No support for h265 yet, I don't know if LG TV (very recent model) supports it, but Serviio doesn't support if I try to output on that format, would be better to include it too.
3) DLNA seems doesn't work on h264 but I can open the stream using the mediabrowser service and the web browser of the tv, but it still a bit long procedure, after saving the favourite I need to open it clicking with cursor (and I'm uding a normal remote!!), press the play and press the 2 arrows to enlarge fullscreen.

There is any valid URL for mediabrowser to open fast the video fullscreen? So I click on favourites, and it opens fullscreen directly. Thanks