Web UI in PHP

<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 am

Re: Web UI in PHP

mpemberton5 wrote:
Cerberus wrote:or use derby db

Good question. I've done some pretty extensive research and it appears there is no way for PHP to connect to Derby without loading the full DB2 client. Granted, I may be missing something and will be gladly accept correction if there is a way to do it without the requirement of the DB2 client. SQLite and MySQL drivers are included in standard Apache installations and wouldn't require someone to load additional software. With that said, I can't be 100% positive because QNAP users may have a mildly different Apache configuration. Before I took off in one direction, I wanted to do some due diligence and query everyone so as to not reduce the user base.

Your comments are much appreciated! Cheers,
Mark

derby is an apache project so id be supprised if they not included as standard, but zip can tell you more.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Managed to test 0.6.1r1 on my NAS and working very good :D

Amazing job Mark, really appreciate the efforts ;)
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

Redostrike

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi,

Thanks for making the WebUI. I have a slight problem first off i'll explain my setup.

server:
Archlinux
IP: 192.168.1.200
Serviio is installed there in /usr/bin/serviio
Web Ui is installaed in /srv/http/serviio

Client
Archlinux
Webbrowser firefox

I can connect normally (after figuring some stuff out) the pages all work and i see and check everything. When i try to add a local there is the normal error i have read here on the forums that alot of people have. When add a path i shows up in the list. The problem is when i save the path there is an error "Cannot put repository". I have looked for any clues to what it might be but i really have no idea to where it stands for.

I have chmod 777 to the http/serviio forlder (webui) and all sub directory's but still no change?

Is there any file that serviio or webui makes where it saves this information so i can edit it in myself?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Redostrike on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Redostrike wrote:Hi,

Thanks for making the WebUI. I have a slight problem first off i'll explain my setup.

server:
Archlinux
IP: 192.168.1.200
Serviio is installed there in /usr/bin/serviio
Web Ui is installaed in /srv/http/serviio

Client
Archlinux
Webbrowser firefox

I can connect normally (after figuring some stuff out) the pages all work and i see and check everything. When i try to add a local there is the normal error i have read here on the forums that alot of people have. When add a path i shows up in the list. The problem is when i save the path there is an error "Cannot put repository". I have looked for any clues to what it might be but i really have no idea to where it stands for.

I have chmod 777 to the http/serviio forlder (webui) and all sub directory's but still no change?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry that you are having difficulties. What is the path of the local folder that you are attempting to save? Have you been able to add any paths at all? Try adding an online source to see if that will save.

What Serviio version are you on?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I hope we can pinpoint the issue. I'm working on an updated version of WebUI that should have better debugging options.
<<

Redostrike

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Serviio version 0.6.1-1

adding a local i get:

Error encountered:
ERRNO: 2
TEXT: opendir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/http/:/home/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear/)

adding a path i get a input box:
i'm adding /home/movies

it shows up in the list

when i press save i get the "cannot put repository" error

I havent been able to add any path to the list it always disapears after i get the error

i cant seem to find an online source button which i have seen on screenshots

Edit: Seems i get the same error when i try to change something in the Presentation tab
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Redostrike wrote:Serviio version 0.6.1-1

adding a local i get:

Error encountered:
ERRNO: 2
TEXT: opendir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/http/:/home/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear/)

adding a path i get a input box:
i'm adding /home/movies

it shows up in the list

when i press save i get the "cannot put repository" error

I havent been able to add any path to the list it always disapears after i get the error

i cant seem to find an online source button which i have seen on screenshots

So yes, this is interesting. Have you been able to add sources through the serviio GUI? Wanted to make sure there isn't some type of permission issue. What user did you launch serviio process? You can turn on a higher level of debugging on the serviio side http://wiki.serviio.org/doku.php?id=detail_logging just to see if it logs anything. I'm hoping to have the updated version of WebUI which will have additional debugging options that we can use. Should be able to release it in the next couple of days if you can wait that long.

The online sources is on the library tab right below the top links. Should be right beside "Shared Folders".
<<

Redostrike

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm

The server serviio is running on has no X (cli server which i ssh into it does not have a screen either). I have tried to run the Serviio GUI but i cant seem to get that working correctly either. I then moved on to get the web ui running which took quite some problems at first which i have been able to fix by reading some post on these forums. I can install x and get an ssh and x over shh but i actually rather not wanna do that. I'm gonna look into the Serviio GIU and try to get it running.

I did not change any user for serviio. I run the serviio on my server with the root account.

For some reason there is no online resources button at my Serviio web ui.

I just noticed that the Title of the web ui says Serviio console 0.5.1 but the about box says 0.6.1.

If it's a big of a hassle for you i could wait until you release the new webui in a couple of days.
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Redostrike wrote:I then moved on to get the web ui running which took quite some problems at first which i have been able to fix by reading some post on these forums.

Would you be kind enough to provide what you had to change? May help determine some issues. And where do you get your version of WebUI? I'm quite thankful for the original developer who wrote WebUI, but I can't change his initial post on this topic to point to the latest. The latest official release is at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42061/serviio-webUI-0.6.1%20r1.zip. And it shouldn't require you to have to change anything (unless you are running Serviio 0.6.2 which with that version would only require an update to the config.php file).

Redostrike wrote:For some reason there is no online resources button at my Serviio web ui.

Redostrike wrote:I just noticed that the Title of the web ui says Serviio console 0.5.1 but the about box says 0.6.1.

This tells me you might be running an older version of WebUI. I really can't wait to get the new version out because I'm going to start posting the actual version of WebUI to make it very clear. :)
<<

Redostrike

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:10 pm

There where some issues with showing the page. I had to put "short_open_url = On" in my php file. If i remeber correctly.

Gonna update to that version now......

Succes, i can now add paths and they stay on there after i press the save button. I assumed that the begin post had the updated version.

Thanks for the help!
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Redostrike wrote:There where some issues with showing the page. I had to put "short_open_url = On" in my php file. If i remeber correctly.

Gonna update to that version now......

Succes, i can now add paths and they stay on there after i press the save button. I assumed that the begin post had the updated version.

Thanks for the help!

FANTASTIC! Cool, so my plan is to start a new thread with the release of the new version so this scenario doesn't happen again. Sorry for all the confusion. I hope WebUI and Serviio "serves" you well. :)
<<

Redostrike

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

I had to look further :) :roll:

Time to see how it works on my Xbox 360.

EDIT: Xbox connects, shared folders showed. No files in folder :(
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:17 am

Redostrike wrote:I had to look further :) :roll:

Time to see how it works on my Xbox 360.

EDIT: Xbox connects, shared folders showed. No files in folder :(

Sorry for the delay in response, did you find the problem why the files weren't showing?
<<

XNY

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 am

Is this thing better than VNC viewer :roll:
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm

XNY wrote:Is this thing better than VNC viewer :roll:

Some would argue that it is. A lot less overhead.

Here's some screenshots of the new version that should be released in the next day or so.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10635727 ... 2486001505

Be glad to answer any other questions.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm

looks great, hopefully will release soon as lots of people with issues wwith current webui, also remember to update your wiki page when you release please :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 am

Introducing the Revised version of the Web UI in PHP console! Many users benefited from a great app written by AcidumIrae and we owe him a great deal of gratitude. I've taken his hard work and revised it to include new features that Zip has included in Serviio. With great advice from Xmantium, this release includes a number of enhancements that will make this product shine.

Head over to the official Web UI in PHP Wiki page for more details and download location.

Please use the new Topic to post comments, suggestions, help requests, etc.

Thanks and enjoy!
<<

noodlez

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:34 am

This page has the full list of lists, but doesn't show the actual web addresses of the lists, only links to subscription scripts. These subscription scripts do no work for AdBlockPlus on Opera. To add the list manually one needs the web address. Can anyone provide at least these addresses?:
EasyPrivacy
AntiSocial
MalwareDomains
These (and many others) are not offered in the Preferences add menu drop down.
Thank you.
<<

Ramses2000

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:34 am

Using this

Always burn in Subtitle option does not work!

Previous

Return to Third-party tools integration