FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serviigo with Serviio 1.7

<<

gbscobel

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:02 am

Serviigo with Serviio 1.7

Hey there, I just downloaded Serviio 1.7 and tested my app. I had previously been beta testing the app for Will Lunniss that added the All Music Tracks to the app without the update to 1.7. Now that 1.7 apparently does that for us, I have a real problem with the way the All Music is sorted. Rather than sorting in alphabetical order by track, it’s still sorting by album and then by track order which doesn’t really make any sense. It really needs to sort by track name. Is this something that can be fixed? The beta app fix worked fantastically and this feels like it’s a step in the wrong direction. In addition, All Music was not added to Album Artists, only Artists. Finally, Albums is now not working properly. It displays albums correctly but shows the number of tracks as number of albums and crashes when you try to click on any album, popping up a message, " 'The server returned unsupported JSON' and then says Failed to load content. Don't know what any of that means, but something doesn't seem to be working on this lookup.
<<

gbscobel

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Re: Serviigo with Serviio 1.7

Additional information - As far as the album issue goes, it is a little different now that I have let the indexing get through all the music files with the new version. I no longer get the unsupported JSON error, it still says # albums under the album name which is wrong but it does allow me to drill further down to get to the song list but when I try to select any of the tracks within the album, I get "Unsupported content: Turn off 'Display Content Only' in the presentation settings, or upgrade to Serviio 1.4+. It's only on Album view that this happens and I have checked the Presentation settings for Albums in the console and it is set to Display category and has always been set to that so I'm unsure what to look at now.

Return to Third-party tools integration