Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Sweeeeet.

Thanks, well done!
<<

Janne

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 am

FlamingLizard wrote:See first post viewtopic.php?p=21952#p21952 for new version with thumbnails and support for preferred quality.

Great work, mr Lizzard!

But I don't get any thumbnails, do I have to do anything to, kind-of "refresh" or anything?
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Janne wrote:
FlamingLizard wrote:See first post viewtopic.php?p=21952#p21952 for new version with thumbnails and support for preferred quality.

Great work, mr Lizzard!

But I don't get any thumbnails, do I have to do anything to, kind-of "refresh" or anything?

Hm, sounds like some sort of "caching" issue... Is this still an issue or has time solved it?
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

Janne

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm

FlamingLizard wrote:
Janne wrote:

Great work, mr Lizzard!

Hm, sounds like some sort of "caching" issue... Is this still an issue or has time solved it?

As they say... "Time heals all wounds!"
It took days, maybe up to a week, but then the thumbnails were there!

(I've been about to chime in here to let You know, but You came here before me... ;) Thanks!)
<<

thingy

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 pm

The log shows this error when adding the plugin on Windows 2008 server.

Code:
2011-11-09 13:40:27,357 WARN [PluginCompilerThread] Unexpected error during adding plugin SvtPlay.groovy: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.removeFeedFromCache(OnlineLibraryManager.java:194)
 at org.serviio.library.online.feed.PluginCompilerThread.compilePluginFile(PluginCompilerThread.java:156)
 at org.serviio.library.online.feed.PluginCompilerThread.searchForPlugins(PluginCompilerThread.java:144)
 at org.serviio.library.online.feed.PluginCompilerThread.run(PluginCompilerThread.java:86)

Any ideas?
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 pm

a bug, will fix. restart Serviio and it should work.
<<

jne

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Cannot read file

I have a strange problem with the SVT plugin. Every time I try to play a stream I get an error "Cannot read file". But, if I go back and retry the same stream, it plays successfully on my TV. I have a Panasonic P55VT30 TV.
<<

toffo

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am

Hey guys,

What a great plugin, it seems to work perfectly well with thumbnails and information until I try to start a stream.
I then get the "Unsupported file format" error message when trying to stream.

I've tried this only on my Samsung Galaxy SII so far, it might be different on the TV but I've not yet been able to try it out.

I've tried both Serviio 0.6 and 0.601 on Windows 7 x64 with Intel Core i7 and 6GB ram. It can stream avi files perfectly to both my
Samsung B series TV and my Galaxy SII. All but the subtitles that haven't worked for quite some time, but that's another story.

If I request information about the stream clip I get the following info; Stream name, Filtype .mpeg, Duration 0:55:43, Filepath "Serviio", Date 2011-12-19.
But I don't get the file size, which obviously from downloading streams to my computer previously is quite hard to get from a streaming server, so that's
nothing Serviio can do. Just wanted to add some details on what I do get.

The list of streams also give me, as said before, thumbnails and the title of the stream.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Is it just the Galaxy SII that can't handle these streams or?

Also are the subtitles on SVT Play working or are they not there? Anyone tried that?
<<

zip

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 am

can you play any other online content (eg youtube)? It's possible the Galaxy doesn't like transcoded content
<<

toffo

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 pm

I tried the Youtube plugin for Serviio and configured it for latest videos and that didn't work either for the phone, unfortunately :(
But, I managed to try that and SVT Play on my TV and it worked perfectly, even with subtitles and I'm really happy about that! :)

The response of the SmartHUB is like a Pentium 1 running at 20MHz or something, at least compared to using the AllShare with Serviio on the TV.
I'm so happy that Serviio exists ;)
<<

shaq

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 pm

dualc wrote:Folders are empty yes, and i use the feed path u have named in the first post., and that should look for in the log file?

EDIT: i dont see any in my log complaing about this plugin.. but i dont realy know what to look after soo maybee i miss somthing :EDIT

/M

I have the same problem. Ubuntu 11.10, no shows appear in the list of Online content. But I do get errors (WARNings) about "unknown video file type" in the log file (attached).

I'm now running serviio 0.6.1, with the same result as with 0.6.0.1.

Thinking that this would perhaps have something to do with Ubuntu's ffmpeg lacking support for librtmp I compiled ffmpeg with --enable-librtmp (and other options as directed on http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=786095). This did not make any difference -- same errors.

What tools are used when the programme tableau is read? Could I be missing one?
Attachments
serviio.log
(71.17 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
<<

Boisare

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 pm

It works great thank you very much.
Now when the new realese 0.6.1 has come is it possible to get the livestream from this site?
What do I need to do get it?
<<

per-at

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi,
and thank you for developing a really great application!

I run Serviio 6.1 under Windows Vista 32-bit and use my TV-set (Samsung UE46D7005LUXXE) and Blu-Ray player(Samsung HT-D6750W) as rendering devices, both updated to the latest firmware. Everything works great except for two annoying things when watching SvtPlay (same on both devices)

1. Shows will not play longer than ~1h8m (very close to 4096 sec ... fishy!) After this time,display is skipped to the next item in the folder list.
2. FF/REW/Time Search does not work on any of the devices. Total length shown (in the progress bar) on both devices is ~573h, regardless of the actual length.

Is this a known behaviour? Connected to the Samsung devices or Serviio? Any ideas of a workaround/configuration?

//P-A
<<

FoH

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

per-at wrote:1. Shows will not play longer than ~1h8m (very close to 4096 sec ... fishy!) After this time,display is skipped to the next item in the folder list.

I have the same issue, I think. I've only tried it once, on an episode of Midsomer Muders.

per-at wrote:2. FF/REW/Time Search does not work on any of the devices. Total length shown (in the progress bar) on both devices is ~573h, regardless of the actual length.

I updated to FFMPEG 0.9 and the Online streams worked better than with 0.7.2. I couldn't FF/REW with 0.7.2, but it works flawless with 0.9. I have a Sony Bravia though.
<<

FredrikF

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 pm

FoH wrote:
per-at wrote:1. Shows will not play longer than ~1h8m (very close to 4096 sec ... fishy!) After this time,display is skipped to the next item in the folder list.

I have the same issue, I think. I've only tried it once, on an episode of Midsomer Muders.

per-at wrote:2. FF/REW/Time Search does not work on any of the devices. Total length shown (in the progress bar) on both devices is ~573h, regardless of the actual length.

I updated to FFMPEG 0.9 and the Online streams worked better than with 0.7.2. I couldn't FF/REW with 0.7.2, but it works flawless with 0.9. I have a Sony Bravia though.

Same here, shows will not play longer than ~1h8m. FF/REW works.

Serviio 0.6.1
Sony Bravia ex500
<<

per-at

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi,
Changed to FFMPEG 0.91 but no improvement :(
I also believe that this is the version already shipped with Serviio 0.6.1.

//P-A
<<

FoH

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:54 pm

per-at wrote:Hi,
Changed to FFMPEG 0.91 but no improvement :(
I also believe that this is the version already shipped with Serviio 0.6.1.

//P-A

Depends on the OS. I'm running Linux so I had to upgrade manually. Edit: Although, I have the "1h8m issue" as well. Dunno why :)
<<

zip

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 pm

FoH wrote: Although, I have the "1h8m issue" as well. Dunno why :)

There should be a stf file in the transcode folder after it's done downloading. Can you rename it to mpg and check if it plays full duration in VLC or when addded to local Serviio library?
<<

FoH

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 pm

zip wrote:There should be a stf file in the transcode folder after it's done downloading. Can you rename it to mpg and check if it plays full duration in VLC or when addded to local Serviio library?

Done. It stopped at 1240MB, but it seems that ffmpeg exits to early. VLC didn't give any time at all, but Avidemux says the time is approx. 58 minutes. That's a bit less than before, and since I've watched the episode I know it stops a bit earlier than it did then.

I'm gonna run it again with DEBUG activated. I'll be back... :)
<<

zip

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:19 pm

wow, that's some bitrate. Find the ffmpeg command used to the download/transcode and add this at the end of the url:

Code:
buffer=100000000

for example:

Code:
ffmpeg -i "rtmp://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx svfVfy=1 buffer=100000000" -vcodec copy .......

If it doesn't load the file completely you can try changing (increasing) the buffer to see it there is any difference.

Another possibility is that the rtmp server closes the connection because swf verification fails, but that normally happens after 1 minute or so, not 1 hour.

Another test would be to use latest rtmpdump and try to get the file with that.
PreviousNext

Return to Available plugins