FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NHL GameCenter Live

<<

nigelmercier

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 am

NHL GameCenter Live

Since the NHL contract with ESPN has finished , it seems the only way to watch NHL games is via the GameCenter Live Streaming Video Service. I intend to buy a subscription if I can get it to play on my DLNA Sony TV.

I'm a complete noob to Serviio, is this something that it could re-stream to my TV? If so, how do I go about setting it up?
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 am

Re: NHL GameCenter Live

nigelmercier wrote:Since the NHL contract with ESPN has finished , it seems the only way to watch NHL games is via the GameCenter Live Streaming Video Service. I intend to buy a subscription if I can get it to play on my DLNA Sony TV.

I'm a complete noob to Serviio, is this something that it could re-stream to my TV? If so, how do I go about setting it up?

Live streams are not supported at this time.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

CraigD

Serviio lover

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 pm

I see there are live streams coming in 0.6.1; I'm wondering if this will make doing a gamecenter plugin more possible. I would guess they don't provide a RSS/ATOM feed for their videos, so we would still likely need the way plugins work to be changed a little as well.

I'm not currently a gamencenter subscriber (I have centre ice), but I would gladly try my hand at a plugin for gamecenter if someone was able to get me the information I need.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 pm

0.6.1 will bring also support for non-RSS plugins.
<<

CraigD

Serviio lover

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:05 am

Return to Plugin requests