FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DLNA problem with TV PFL6606H

<<

goti80

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:17 pm

DLNA problem with TV PFL6606H

Hello all,

I written from Bulgaria and i have the following problem with my TV.

The TV is PHILIPS PFL6606H with software:

- SOFTWARE UPDATE: Q5551-0.14.99.00
- Release for: TV550R3
- Q5551-0.14.99.0_bld78a

The version of SERVIIO IS:

The PC have Windows 7

1. I try to connect my TV with PC from one mount ago, but without result. I try with SERVIIO now, but the server cant playing every files.
These files can not playing, do not have any message just do not play...

- The.Avengers.2012.720p.BDRip.XviD.AC3-ASSASSiNS / Video Clip (.avi) - 3.47GB
- Bad.Ass.2012.720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-NFT / Video Clip (.avi) - 2.34GB
- The.Cold.Light.of.Day.2012.720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-ASSASSiNS / Video Clip (.avi) - 2.57GB

2. Some of the files playing but not running smoothly, I mean not running well like these format :

- Days.of.Thunder.1990.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-RuDE / MKV - Matroska Video files (.mkv) - 6.58GB

I try many times on WI-FI connect, but this files and some others like this playing well only with LAN to TV from router, and LAN to PC from router.
This is very uncomfortable, because i have WI-FI TV.

Now i try again with LAN cable, but this time i do not succeed.
And i have another problem now, when i restart the Servio to try again, i do not started now. The have this message:
- Serviio error.Cannot connect to Serviio server,it does not seem to be running.

Can you somebody help me please to enjoy the DLNA connect, i will be great full.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to bother you and for my bad English.....

Best Regards,
Yavor
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: DLNA problem with TV PFL6606H

Might be wifi. Are you using the Philips profile?
<<

Illico

DLNA master

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm

If you change from Wifi to LAN, and LAN to Wifi, you probably have to change the serviio server IP address (serviio console, IP Bound field) according to the network used.
To find IP address, execute "ipconfig /all" on windows terminal.
And I also suggest to fix all IP address of your devices.
Illico
Sony 2010 KDL-46EX501 | BDP-S373 | SMP-N100 | Windows 8-i7 | Network DD HD-CE1.5TLU2 | Livebox2-UHD86 | ServiiDroid | ServiiGo | BubbleUPnP
Serviio beta tester - Moderator
<<

Wingmann

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Try this profile and see how it works for you. If I understood serviio right it should be much less CPU hungry and would work better with your setup.

Code:
<Profile id="20" name="Philips" extendsProfileId="1">
      <Detection>
         <UPnPSearch>
            <FriendlyName>.*PHILIPS.*</FriendlyName>
         </UPnPSearch>
      </Detection>
      <SubtitlesMimeType>text/srt</SubtitlesMimeType>
      <MediaFormatProfiles>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi" name="">AVI</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-matroska" name="">MATROSKA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>         
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_720p_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_HP_HD_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_LPCM</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">MPEG4_P2_MP4_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">MPEG4_P2_MP4_SP_L6_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">MPEG4_P2_MP4_NDSD</MediaFormatProfile>         
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">FLV</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/x-ms-wma" name="">WMA_BASE</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/x-ms-wma" name="">WMA_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-ms-asf" name="">VC1_ASF_AP_L1_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-ms-asf" name="">VC1_ASF_AP_L2_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-ms-asf" name="">VC1_ASF_AP_L3_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
      </MediaFormatProfiles>
      <Transcoding>
         <Video targetContainer="mpeg" targetACodec="ac3" targetVCodec="mpeg2video">
            <Matches container="asf" />
            <Matches container="ogg" />
            <!-- if audio is DTS, must be transcoded -->
       <Matches container="*" aCodec="dca" />
         </Video>
      </Transcoding>
      <OnlineTranscoding>
         <Video targetContainer="mpeg" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3" aBitrate="384">
            <Matches container="mp4" />
            <Matches container="flv" />
         </Video>
         <Audio targetContainer="lpcm">
            <Matches container="mp3"/>
            <Matches container="flv"/>
            <Matches container="asf"/>
         </Audio>
      </OnlineTranscoding>
   </Profile>
<<

Wingmann

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Updated version.
  Code:
<Profile id="20" name="Philips" extendsProfileId="1">
      <Detection>
         <UPnPSearch>
            <FriendlyName>.*PHILIPS.*</FriendlyName>
         </UPnPSearch>
      </Detection>
      <SubtitlesMimeType>text/srt</SubtitlesMimeType>
      <MediaFormatProfiles>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/avi" name="">AVI</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-matroska" name="">MATROSKA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AAC_MULT5</MediaFormatProfile>         
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_MPEG1_L3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_SD_AC3</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_720p_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_HP_HD_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">AVC_MP4_LPCM</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">MPEG4_P2_MP4_ASP_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">MPEG4_P2_MP4_SP_L6_AAC</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">MPEG4_P2_MP4_NDSD</MediaFormatProfile>         
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/h264" name="">FLV</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/x-ms-wma" name="">WMA_BASE</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/x-ms-wma" name="">WMA_FULL</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-ms-asf" name="">VC1_ASF_AP_L1_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-ms-asf" name="">VC1_ASF_AP_L2_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
         <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-ms-asf" name="">VC1_ASF_AP_L3_WMA</MediaFormatProfile>
      </MediaFormatProfiles>
      <Transcoding>
         <Video targetContainer="mpeg" targetACodec="ac3" targetVCodec="mpeg2video">
            <Matches container="ogg" />
         </Video>
      <!-- if audio is DTS, audio must be transcoded -->
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3">
            <Matches container="*" aCodec="dca" />
         </Video>
      </Transcoding>
      <OnlineTranscoding>
         <Video targetContainer="mpeg" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3" aBitrate="384">
            <Matches container="mp4" />
            <Matches container="flv" />
         </Video>
         <Audio targetContainer="lpcm">
            <Matches container="mp3"/>
            <Matches container="flv"/>
            <Matches container="asf"/>
         </Audio>
      </OnlineTranscoding>
   </Profile>
<<

mitsucats

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Hallo

i would like to try this, but everytime i put this in end of the profile.xml before the last /profile.
and try to stop and start the serviio server it says error please check log.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 pm

mitsucats wrote:Hallo

i would like to try this, but everytime i put this in end of the profile.xml before the last /profile.
and try to stop and start the serviio server it says error please check log.

Upload the log file, so we can see the error message. Also, attach your profiles.xml file and we can look for typos.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Philips