Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:08 am

TV Show/Movie Name mask

My Tv Shows and movies are in a very Complex naming scheme at the moment. giving me all kinds of info.

I'd like an option to Set my own maching schemes for Serviio. to recognize the correct info
like: <ShowName> <WildcardMatch>\[<WildcardMatch>] - Season <Season number> (<WildCardMatch>)\<Showname> - S<SeasonNumber>E<EpisodeNumber> - <ShowTItle> <WildcardMatch>
which would match my naming example of:
Gotham [2014] [TV-PG] [9.5 Stars] [Fox]\[2014] - Season 01 (Source)\Gotham - S01E01 - Pilot [10.02.2014] [42 Min] [Source] [720p AAC 2Ch]

My movies are similar: Name (Year) (Rating) (Length) (Genres) (Actors), etc

I'd recommend making it a text box where we can put several different naming matches for TV shows, and Movies, and Even Music.
that way it wouldn't matter what naming scheme people have. they could set it to match the one(s) they have chosen to use to get the correct data.
and if the file has more data like the year, or country, or actors, or genre, that can be used to help better identify it. I imagine One naming scheme per line.

Example:
TV Series: <ShowName> <WildcardMatch>\[<WildcardMatch>] - Season <Season number> (<WildCardMatch>)\<Showname> - S<SeasonNumber>E<EpisodeNumber> - <ShowTItle> <WildcardMatch>
TV Series: <ShowName> S<SeasonNumber>E<EpisodeNumber> - <ShowTitle>
Movie: <MovieName> (<Year>) (<Rating>) (<Length>) (<Genres>) (<Actors>)
Movie: <MovieName> [<Year>]
Etc.

Another Feature I'd like. is another section to Ignore files/folders.
for Example, i have lots of [DVD Extras] or [Extras] files, there is no info online for.
so Titanic pulls up like 20 times. due to this. so it'd be easy to tell Serviio to just ignore those folders. maybe even have a mask for show titles to ignore as well, in the same format:

IgnoreFolder: [Extras]
IgnoreFolder: [DVD Extras]
IgnoreFolder: [Blu-Ray Extras]
IgnoreFile: <Wildcard>Extra<Wildcard>
IgnoreFile: <WildCard>Deleted Scene<WildCard>
Etc.

Thanks,
-Dev