FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ability to Edit Watched Status

<<

tonster76

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:10 pm

Ability to Edit Watched Status

I like the categories "Recent Unwatched", it's the main presentation category I've used for years.

But if I add a complete new folder to the library (and it's all watched) or renamed, it plagues my Recent Unwatched list making it useless.

Or if I watch items via a different source (Netflix, TV, etc). I would love to be able to edit the Watched/Unwatched status.

Until now I manually connect to the Derby database and run SQL to update Watch Count.

It seems like something that could/should be provided through the front end?
<<

Commaking

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Re: Ability to Edit Watched Status

Hey. In general, the template for changing the SQL text looks like this: C / OLD / NEW, where C is an abbreviated version of the CHANGE command and allows you to change the first occurrence of the specified text in the current line, OLD is the actual SQL text that you want to change, and NEW - SQL text that needs to replace old text. The listing below demonstrates the use of pattern matching technology to perform text replacement in a SQL * Plus session.
<<

tonster76

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Commaking wrote:... looks like this: C / OLD / NEW, where C is an abbreviated version...

Thanks Commaking, I'll use it out of desperation next time I'm in there.
<<

Heide

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:12 pm

Until now I manually connect to the Derby database and run SQL to update Watch Count.
Let's get these 10 free spins no deposit 
and win a fortune

Return to Feature requests