Post Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:20 pm

"Missing" Online Sources - feature request

I recently checked all the server displayed Internet Radio stations in my Online Sources.
They all worked with an odd exception (presumably the stream was still valid but there was a (temp) problem with the broadcast).

However I then discovered that some stations in the Online Sources section of the Serviio console were "missing" (presumably because they were no longer valid).
This is logical because there is little point in showing them if they will not work.

The issue is that there is no indication in the Serviio console Online Sources that they are not working and "gone missing".
The feature request is to display an indication on the Serviio console Online Sources page of any such invalid items.
(the shared folders page does this nicely if a folder is missing/changed).
Serviio Pro v2.3, DBpoweramp & Asset UPnP (R7.4), HP Elitebook, HP Pavilion, Windows 10 Pro, Linn Majik DS/1, NEET AirstreamPro renderer, Naim NAC72/NAP140 (x2), Celestion Ditton 25 and Spendor A5 speakers, WD TV Media Player (x2), Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BDT360, Panasonic TV, Amazon Fire 7 HDX, Kazoo & BubbleUPnP apps, Qobuz Studio Hi-Res.