Post Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:53 pm

Online sources thumbnails & invalid entries flagging

1. Online sources thumbnails
The thumbnails for Online sources are not updating.
They appear to be cached by Serviio (as several different access devices are showing the same Issue), as is the MediaBrowser.

They need to be reloaded/refreshed when Serviio starts and periodically (at least daily) in case Serviio is running 24/7.

qfm2.jpg
qfm2.jpg (41 KiB) Viewed 2038 times

This is the updated one (top) but still showing old one below. This was changed on the 18/08/2018. i.e. two years ago.
qfm1.jpg
qfm1.jpg (51.47 KiB) Viewed 2038 times

Force refresh on the Online sources item does not work and even when I changed the name to an invalid one (it showed Blank on MediaBrowser) it went back to the old one when I changed the URL back.

2. Online sources invalid entries flagging
Some Online sources entries flag errors when Serviio loads (in the Serviio log) if they are invalid.
It would be useful if they were also flagged on the Online sources entries if they fail on last load/refresh.
Serviio Pro v2.3, DBpoweramp & Asset UPnP (R7.4), HP Elitebook, HP Pavilion, Windows 10 Pro, Linn Majik DS/1, NEET AirstreamPro renderer, Naim NAC72/NAP140 (x2), Celestion Ditton 25 and Spendor A5 speakers, WD TV Media Player (x2), Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BDT360, Panasonic TV, Amazon Fire 7 HDX, Kazoo & BubbleUPnP apps, Qobuz Studio Hi-Res.