FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Removing default folders?

<<

mattius99

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Removing default folders?

I have tried searching for this topic on these boards and I am sure it's been asked before but I couldn't find anything.

Just wondering if it is possible to delete / edit / remove folders from the "default" directories associated with serviio.

I have just installed serviio and got it working with my WD TV Live media player with ease (awesome!)! At first though I thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't find any of the shared folders on my media player. I finally clicked on one (Video) of the three (Audio, Image, Video) default folders on the serviio media server and navigated to the "Folders" folder and there were my shared folders.

So my question is, can I remove the audio, image and video folders along with all the sub directories associated with those folders? So that I just see my shared folders or are these default folders permanent?
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Re: Removing default folders?

You can modify it in the console Presentation tab.
<<

mattius99

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:18 am

Re: Removing default folders?

Thanks for quick response, I knew it was going to be simple like that. I tried disabling the whole list but then the media server couldn't find any files so I just enabled the Video folder again. It's less cluttered now, I have my files organized really good on my PC though, I don't really need these folders but hey, I'm not going to complain. Thanks again!

Return to General discussion