FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What is the best type of proxy?

<<

dramewaiver

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:00 pm

What is the best type of proxy?

Hi,
I want to use a proxy server for everything, and I don't want websites and apps to know that I'm using a proxy server.
Some people say it's best to use a dedicated home ip proxy, and some others say 4G mobile proxies are the best.
Why should I choose one thing if they both give you the same thing? What is the difference between these two?
<<

keneltyler

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:50 am

Re: What is the best type of proxy?

Choosing the right proxy type can be a bit tricky, but it boils down to your specific needs. Both dedicated home IP proxies and 4G mobile proxies can offer anonymity, but there are differences.
<<

mildshellfish

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:37 am

Re: What is the best type of proxy?

dramewaiver wrote:Hi,
I want to use a proxy server for everything, and I don't want websites and apps to know that I'm using a proxy server.
Some people say it's best to use a dedicated home ip proxy, and some others say 4G mobile proxies are the best.
Why should I choose one thing if they both give you the same thing? What is the difference between these two?

Actually, if someone doesn't know how to look up the address, it will be difficult to know. However, almost all can be traced to IP. You can set security so that it will only be displayed when a password is present
geometry dash lite

Return to General discussion