Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:32 am

Works when loaded for first time, then never seen again.

Hi, I am slightly confused, I have been trying to use serviio but it is baffeling me a bit.
I have tried to read through all FAQs and topics here, but cant seem to find anything to help me.

When I first installed Serviio it worked fine, i was quite excited to have all my media at my fingertips on the tv, (samsung )
the serviio server was also picked up by my xbox360.
My pc XP windows is hardwired to my router, and my tv is too..my xbox is wifi to it.
It all worked first time.
But then when I turned off pc for the night, the next day it would not show up on tv or xbox, I could see the console on the pc and it appeared all there but nothing was registering on my tv or xbox.
I tried looking for info and trying to fix as I really want to use this great tool but to no avail.
I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked again...just the one time, when I turned off the pc for the night the connections seemed to be lost for forever again..strange as it all linked up fine the first time, it seemed not to do it again..
Im not too computer savvy..but I would like a little help if anyone knows what is going on here..
Thanks for your Help
JimmyC