Post Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:22 am

Re: Problems with LAN Drive

Been a long time since I played with readyshare drives, but if memory serves me correctly then you should be able to enable "Anonymous" or "Guest" access for the shared drive. This will alleviate the need for the login credentials every time you (or Serviio) accesses the drive.
(Edit - just looking at your screen shots and it looks like you have it set up for that - but its not working...)

If this isn't possible (or is not desirable if you don't trust other LAN users) you can also enter the login credentials into Windows Credential Manager. Type "Windows Credential Manager" into your start menu (or Cortana) on the PC running Serviio and then select "Add a Windows Credential". This will once again alleviate the need for the login credentials every time you (or Serviio) accesses the drive (but only for the one PC, rather than all LAN users).

I don't think changing the user account for the Serviio service will work by itself, because even your user account needs to enter the credentials the way it is set up now. You may need to do this along with the Credential Manager to get it to work.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.