How do I just show my movies ?

No folders.

Is it possible?
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: How do I just show my movies ?

Not quite following what you want. If you want to alter the presentation, this is done in the Serviio console on the Presentation tab. You can enable and disable different views. For example, if you simply want a single list of all titles, then under the Video category you can disable all presentation settings except for Movies. If you just want the list separated alphabetically disable everything except Titles. If you disable Series, and you have any TV show episodes, you won't get the episodes grouped together. Also, if you check the box labeled "Only show series in relevant view" (going from memory, might not have that quote accurate) they won't appear at all.

Depending on the number of titles you have, it's not really convenient to only have a single view with all titles. With a lot of titles, it could take a lot of scrolling to get to the desired title. So experiment with the different presentation settings to see if you can get what you are looking for.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 am

Re: How do I just show my movies ?

Disable everything else apart from Movies (under Video section) and set Movies to show contents only (to skip showing the Movies folder). Then you should be able to go Videos -> List of movies

Return to Serviio Support & Help