FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

APK PARA TV BOX A95X

<<

ACC69TVBOX

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:00 pm

APK PARA TV BOX A95X

Hola buenas tardes instale en mi computadora PC windows 10 Pro servidor Serviio de prueba gratuito.

Y tengo una caja TV Box A95X memoria RAM 2GB Version Android 8.00 OREO

Perooo...que APK de android recomendar para acceder al servidor de Serviio desde mi TV Box, ya que probe ServiGo version antigua pero al parecer no es compatible con mi tv Box A95X version android 8.0 OREO pero la ventaja de la APK ServiiGo puedo ver la sinopsis de la pelicula a tratar, la portada y controlar avance y retraso de pelicula.

Por eso ando buscando sugerencias de alguna APK similar al ServiiGo y si existe entonces me animare adquirir la version completa de Serviio Pro.

Escucho sugerencias de la PK.

Saludos

Atte: Adriano C. C.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello good afternoon install on my computer PC windows 10 Pro server Serviio free trial.

And I have a box TV Box A95X RAM 2GB Version Android 8.00 OREO

Perooo ... that APK of Android recommend to access Serviio's server from my TV Box, since probe ServiGo old version but apparently it is not compatible with my TV Box A95X version android 8.0 OREO but the advantage of the APK ServiiGo I can see the synopsis of the film to be treated, the cover and control the advance and delay of the film.

That's why I am looking for suggestions of some APK similar to ServiiGo and if it exists then I will be encouraged to acquire the full version of Serviio Pro.

I hear suggestions from the PK.

regards
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Re: APK PARA TV BOX A95X

There are other options with an Android box, although I can understand using the API with ServiiGo to be able to access your Serviio box from outside the network. But if you're just connecting from your local network, you could try Kodi, MrMC, VLC, or any number of other DLNA supporting players. I use an Nvidia Shield, which is another Android based player, and I can see the metadata, cover art and have full transport control with all three of those. Although I'm not certain of how much metadata is available in VLC. Not my go to player.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

freaknik

DLNA master

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:15 am

MediaHouse and mediahouse pro are cool, they work for most things.

And bubbleupnp paid version will for sure handle it if it detects it. I've never had a networked device bubbleupnp couldn't detect but only had chromecast, roku, bluray.
<<

ACC69TVBOX

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Hola buenas tardes a todos los que me respondieron amigos.

Gracias por la sugerencia y hare la prueba con las APK que recomiendan, lo que generalmente busco es una buena APK que muestre los metadatos y la descripcion de la pelicula a tratar y el tipo de genero como el ServiiGo que era muy buena APK.

Lastima que la APK ServiiGo dejo de dar soporte pero era excelente la APK porque mostraba la portada y la descripcion de la pelicula y el tipo de genero.

Saludos a todos y espero alguien pueda darle continuidad al desarrollo de la APK de ServiiGo tiene buena ventaja pero para mi version android no es compatible accede una sola vez para ver pelicula pero a la segunda ya no accede tengo que desinstalar e instalar de nuevo ServiiGo .

Gracias amigos y saludos .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello good afternoon to all those who answered me friends.

Thanks for the suggestion and I will do the test with the recommended APKs, what I usually look for is a good APK that shows the metadata and the description of the movie to be treated and the kind of genre like the ServiiGo that was very good APK.

It's a pity that the ServiiGo APK stopped giving support but the APK was excellent because it showed the cover and the description of the film and the type of genre.

Greetings to all and I hope someone can give continuity to the development of the APK of ServiiGo has a good advantage but for my Android version it is not compatible access only once to see a movie but the second one no longer accesses I have to uninstall and install ServiiGo again.

Thanks friends and regards.

<<

freaknik

DLNA master

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:10 pm

There's also localcast and avia but they didn't always work for me.

Return to Serviio Support & Help